Shri Ghati Subrahmanya Swamy Temple Timings:
6.30 AM to 9.00 PM without Break
Ghati Subramanya Swamy Temple is one of the popular ancient Temple is located 12 km from Doddaballapur and about 60 Km from Bangalore.
This temple is dedicated to Lord Subramanya Swamy and Lord Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy.
The God of snakes, Lord Subramanya Swamy is also popularly known as Muruga, Saravana, Karthikeya and Shanmukha.
The uniqueness of the temple is Sri Subrahmanya Swamy is facing east in the form of a seven hooded cobra Snake and Sri Lakshmi Narasimha is facing west in a single image. A huge mirror is placed to see Narasimha swamy.
Devotees strongly believe that worshipping Lord Subrahmanya here bestows a child for the childless couples.
Special pooja’s will be performed on the day of Pushya shudda Shashti. Narasimha Jayanti is other major festival celebrated here. Marriage are also held here.
Free lunch is provided daily for the devotees by the temple authorities.
Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Poojas are performed in this temple.
Ghatikasura was killed by Lord Subramanya Swamy and hence the lord is named as Ghati Subramanya Swamy.
How to reach Ghati Subramanya Swamy Temple:
- Direct buses are available but they are not frequent.
- Local transportation is available from Doddaballapur to Ghati Subramanya.
- Nearest Railway station: Makali Durga on the Bangalore – Guntakal line.
- Nearest Airport: Bangalore
Places Near Shri Ghati Subrahmanya Temple:
# Nandi Hills 37 KM
# Vidurashwatha Temple 35 KM.
# Yoga Bhoga Nandishwara Temple 27.5 KM
# Shivagange 54.4 KM.
# Bayalu Anjaneya Swamy Temple 137.5 KM
# Devarayana Durga Temple 66.6 KM
# Madhure Shani Mahathma Temple 98.7 KM
# Kaivara Narayana Swamy Temple 49 km
# Muddenahalli Sri Saibaba Ashrama 27.5 km
# Goravanahalli Mahalakshmi Temple 28.1 km
# Rangasthala 28.1 km
# Nrityagrama 36 km
Accomodation and Room Prices:
Normal Room: Rs.300 for one day
VIP AC Room: Rs.950 for one day
Dormitor: Rs.50.00 for one day
Best Time to Visit Ghati Subrahmanya Temple:
One can visit During festivals which are celebrated with great pomp and Glory.
# Brahma Rathotsava December/January
# Nagara Panchami August
# Narasimha Jayanthi May
# Theppotsava (Kiru shashti) January/Febuary
# Champa Shashti November
# Kumara Shashti
Note: For Exact Dates Contact temple Administration on 080-27657131.
Other Rahu Ketu Pooja Temples:
1) Sri Naganathaswamy Temple Thirunageswaram, Kumbakonam.
2) Sri Raja Rajeshwari Temple In Nellore.
3) Sri Valli Devasena Sametha Sri Subramanya Swamy Temple Chittoor.
4) Sri Kalahasteeswara Swamy Sri Kalahasti.
5) Japali Anajaney Swamy Temple Tirumala.
6) Sri Thathaya Gunta Gangamma in Tirupati.
7) Kukke Subramanya Swamy Temple
8) Nashik Trimbakeshwar Temple
Ghati Subramanya Swamy Temple Address:
Shri Ghati Subrahmanya Temple
S S Ghati, Doddaballapur Taluk
Mobile No: 9980553276