Temple Timing: 5.30 AM to 9 PM
Narayanbali Pooja and Nagbali Pooja is performed only at Trimbakeshwar Temple. Mahayana Nagasaki is famous rituals performed at Tryambakeshwar Temple. This pooja consists of two different Rituals.
Narayana Bali – This Bali pooja is done to get rid of Ancestral Curse (Pithru dosha or Pitru Sapa). Narayana Bali pooja is performed to fulfill the unsatisfied desires of the Ancestral souls which are struck in the Trisenku Swargam and trouble their progeny.
Naga Dosham / NagaBali – This is a ritual performed as like a funeral ceremony which is done for 3 days to get rid of from the sin performed by killing snake. This pooja is performed to a snake like structure is made of dough. Wheat, Rice, Barley are made into powder and Sesame seeds are added to it. All these are mixed with Cow milk and prepared as dough. Body of snake is made by this dough. It is treated as the body of the snake which was killed by us. Kalasarpa dosha pooja is also done.
Procedures to Perform the Pooja:
Problems like Bhoot Pishach Badha, Business Problems, Money Problems, Health Problems, Argument with others, Educational hindrances, Marriage Problems, Accidental Death, Unnecessary expenses, All kind of Curse (shrap / Shapam). Narayan Nagbali is performed to get relief from these types of problems.
This pooja gives good health, success in business and career life, and fulfills your wishes.
This pooja is for three day performed on a particular day and time (muhurta).
The devotees should take bath in Kushavarta the holy pond and resolve to give dashdaan (give ten things in charity). After offering prayers at the Trimbakeshwar Shiva temple, go to the dharmashala at the sangam of rivers Godavari and Ahilya for performing Narayan Nagbali.
This pooja is performed in three days. This puja needs a special dates to perform it. Some days are not suitable to perform this puja. This puja is performed for so many reasons. If one has suffering from illness, going through bad times, someone in family has killed Nag (cobra). Or one is having a problem to have a kids or just you have everything and you want to perform some religious puja to have everything.
Important things to remember:
- You have to Perform Naga Bali pooja on an auspicious time (muhurtham).
- Naga Bali pooja should not be performed on Dasami, Ekadasi, Astami, Gokulastami, Sivaratri, and Solar & Lunar Eclipse.
- Aslesha Nakshatra is also auspicious for Nagabali pooja as the deity of the star is snake.
- Performing Nagabali on Sukla Shasti Thithi is auspicious. It comes after Amavasya – 6th Day.
- Do not go to any Vishnu temple immediately after performing Naga Dosha Parihara pooja.
- Female devotees should enter the Temple only before and after 8 days of their regular periods.
- Traditional dress is must.
- Performing Nagabali on Shasti Thithi (Lunar day) is said to be more auspicious. It comes twice in every month.
- You need to have head bath first and later you can visit any Vishnu temples.
Contact Authorized Pandit /Brahmin:
1) Shree Ajit Vasant Chandwadkar
Sau.Manasi Ajit Chandwadkar
170, Main Road, Opp. Satyanarayan Mandir
Near Kushavarta Kund,
Trambakeshwar, Nashik 422212.
Mobile: +91 9371004172, 9822222530
Phone: +91 2594234070
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Pandit Mayur Girijashankar Thete
Home no.291, Behind Kusharvart tirth,
Next to ‘Mule Wada’,
Trimbakeshwar, Dist- Nashik – 422212
Mobile:– +91-98602-86489, 95790-91391, 98507-50852,
Other Rahu Ketu Pooja Temples:
1) Sri Naganathaswamy Temple Thirunageswaram, Kumbakonam.
2) Sri Raja Rajeshwari Temple In Nellore.
3) Sri Valli Devasena Sametha Sri Subramanya Swamy Temple Chittoor.
4) Sri Kalahasteeswara Swamy Sri Kalahasti.
5) Japali Anajaney Swamy Temple Tirumala.
6) Sri Thathaya Gunta Gangamma in Tirupati.
7) Ghati Subramanya Swamy Temple.
8) Kukke Subramanya Swamy Temple