Nellore Sri Sai Sadan Daily Schedule:
|5:15 AM||Temple Opening|
|5:30 AM||Morning Aarthi|
|5:45 AM||Temple Opening||Temple Opening||Temple Opening|
|6:00 AM||Morning Aarthi||Morning Aarthi||Abhisekham||Morning Aarthi|
|7:15 AM||Puja||Puja||Regular Darshan||Puja|
|7:45 AM||Regular Darshan||Regular Darshan||Regular Darshan|
|11:30 AM||Dhuni Pooja||Dhuni Pooja||Dhuni Pooja||Dhuni Pooja|
|12:00 PM||Noon Aarthi||Noon Aarthi||Noon Aarthi||Noon Aarthi|
|12:30 PM||Temple Closing||Temple Closing||Temple Closing||Temple Closing|
|05:30 PM||Temple Opening||Temple Opening||Temple Opening||Temple Opening|
|06:15 PM||Evening Aarthi||Evening Aarthi||Evening Aarthi||Evening Aarthi|
|06:45 PM||Vishnu Shasranaamam||Vishnu Shasranaamam||Vishnu Shasranaamam||Vishnu Shasranaamam ( & Lalitha Sahasranaam on Friday)|
|07:15 PM||Satcharitra Parayan||Satcharitra Parayan||Satcharitra Parayan||Satcharitra Parayan|
|07:30 PM||Satsangam||Sainamam||Palaki Seva Start||Sainaamam|
|09:00 PM||Shejaarthi||Shejaarthi||Palaki Seva||Shejaarthi|
|09:20 PM||Lullaby||Lullaby||Palaki Seva End||Lullaby|
|09:30 PM||Temple Closing||Temple Closing||Shejaarthi||Temple Closing|
|10:00 PM||Temple Closing|
Nellore Sri Sai Sadan Daily Events:
- Abhisekham / Puja – Every morning after the Kakad Aarathi
- Dhuni Pooja – at 11:30 AM
- Satcharitra Paaraayan – Every evening between 7:30 and 7:45 pm
- Vishnu / Lalitha Sahasranaam – Every evening from 6:45 pm, devotees chant the Vishnu sahasranaam. On Friday, Lalitha sahasranaam
- Four Aarthis: 6:15 am Kakad aarthi (on Thursdays it is at 5:30 am), Noon Aarthi at 12:00 pm, Evening Aarthi at 6:16 pm and Shejaarthi at 9:00 pm (on Thursday it is at 9:30 pm).
- Sai Bhajans: From Monday to Saturday between 7:30 and 8:45 pm
- Lullaby: Every day after the Shejaarthi
- Palki Seva – Every Thursday evening between 7:30 to 9:30 pm
- Satsangam – Every Sunday evening from 7:30 pm
Nellore Sri SaiBaba Temple is located at Sri Sai Nagar, Beside Children’s Park, Chintareddypalem, Nellore.
Guru Brahma – Guru Vishnu
Guru Devo Maheshwaraha – Guru Sakshath Parabramha
Tasmay Sri Guravayana maha Tasmay Sri Sai Guravayana maha
Tasmay Sri Datta Guravayana maha
Nellore Sri SaiBaba Temple History:
Inaugural Date: May 12, 2003. With the blessings of ‘Poojyasri’ Sri Darga Swamy. Height of Baba Idol: 5’6″
The temple is a two floored construction facing North. The prime idol is placed on the ground floor and in the first floor “Chanting Mandir” Dwarakamayi Baba is placed.
- April 21, 2002: Sri Ramanavami Day – Chanting of “Om Sai, Sri Sai, Jai Jai Sai” was conducted through the day to sanctify the place
- April 25, 2002: Foundation stone was laid and Pooja was performed by the devotees collectively
- March 10, 2003: Dwarakamayi Baba’s photo has been installed. From this day, poojas began in the temple on a day-to-day basis
- May 12, 2003: The marble idol of Saibaba was brought from Jaipur. Pooja was performed to the idol at Shirdi. A three-day event was organised in the temple premises to install the idol under the gracious blessings and supervision of His Excellence ‘Sri Darga Swamy’
- Executive Officer of Sri Saibaba Sansthan – Shirdi, Sri.B.R.Wakchaure paid a visit to the temple. In his presence, the Palanquin procession began in the temple. From this day onwards, every Thursday evening and on important festival days, the palki Seva is conducted in the temple between 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- In the month of August 2003, the Sai Satsang program began in the mandir. Sri Allu Bhaskar Reddy is conducting this program in the temple since then on every Sunday evening. Lectures on Sri Saibaba, Sri Dattatreya and on other religious matters are given to enlighten the devotees
- February 25, 2005: Sri Chandrabhanu Satpathiji from Delhi visited the temple and delivered his valuable teachings on Saibaba and other Spiritual matters.
Nellore Sri Sai Sadan Daily Events:
- Every morning after the Kakad Aarathi – Abhisekham / Puja.
- At 11:30 AM, priests of the temple perform the Dhuni pooja.
- Every evening between 7:30 and 7:45 pm, one chapter from Satcharitra or Gurucharitra is studied by the devotees.
- Every evening from 6:45 pm, devotees chant the Vishnu Sahasranaam. On Friday, Lalitha Sahasranaam is also studied by the devotees.
- Four aarthis are Performed every day at 6:15 am Kakad aarthi (on Thursdays at 5:30 am), Noon Aarthi at 12:00 Noon, Evening Aarthi at 6:16 pm and Shejaarthi at 9:00 pm (on Thursday at 9:30 pm).
- From Monday to Saturday between 7:30 and 8:45 pm, devotees assemble in the temple hall and do bhajans of Sai, Lord Siva and Lord Vishnu.
- Every day after the Shejaarthi, devotees sing the lullaby for Baba.
How to Reach Nellore Sri Sai Sadan:
The temple is located in the heart of Nellore city.
Nellore is on NH-5 and is 175 km from Chennai.
Built adjacent to Children’s park (on the east side).
It is on the road that connects Ramalingapuram/Harnathapuram junction to NH-5.
400 m away from the junction and 600 m from the highway.
Distance of the temple from Railway station / RTC Bus stand: 3 km.
Hiring an auto costs Rs. 25/- for a ride to the temple from the bus stand or railway station.
Nellore Sri SaiBaba Temple Donation Details:
Bank Name: Andhra Bank
Branch: Annamayya Circle, Nellore – 524001
Current Account: 207711100000779
IFSC Code: UBIN0820776
Nellore Sri Saibaba Temple Address:
SRI SAI SADHAN,
No.42, Sri Sai Nager,
Beside Children’s Park,
Nellore – 524002.
Phone: +91-861-233 1687