Raksha Bandhan and Rakhi Gifts are equally important to every brother and sister of India. When Rakhi approaches, the siblings begin to think seriously for an excellent Gift idea. To make the process simpler, we provide some amazing gift ideas that will be equally beneficial for all brothers and sisters. We also present some useful tips that will be helpful to select the best gift for your beloved sibling.
Gift Selection: Useful Tips:
1) Think about your sibling’s choice. It is easier if you know your sibling’s hobbies and the specific areas in which they are interested.
2) Know the unfulfilled desire of your sibling about a particular item which he/she might have been planning to purchase for a long time but could not fulfill the desire. If you know it exactly, you can surprise him/her on the Rakhi day.
3) Give importance on the style and quality of the gift. It is very important because every Rakhi gift reflects a lot of emotions and love of the sibling.
4) Be conscious of your budget. Understand that your love and feelings are more significant than money.
Rakhi Gift Ideas for Brothers:
1. For Stylish Brothers:
It is desirable to give trendy gifts for your brothers who are very stylish. It can be anything like mobile cases, fancy goggles, watches, perfumes, deodorants, belts, etc. Golden or Silver Rakhi with a bracelet style will also be the preferred choice.
2. For Brothers with serious nature:
For sober brothers the best choice of Rakhi gift shall be an executive Shirt. Colour and style of the shirt can be chosen as per his taste. You can also try designer pens, portfolio bags, ties, etc., according to his choice.
3. For Studious Brothers:
For those who are students you should select something useful for them. It can be some good books, stylish bags or exciting CDs, etc.
4. For Married Brothers:
For married brothers staying with family, you can try household items like crockery, paintings, dry fruits or sweets, etc.
5. For Kid Brothers:
Kids usually like games, cartoon toys, candies, chocolates, and other delicious confectionery items.
Rakhi Gift Ideas for Sisters:
1. For Sisters fond of Jewelry:
You can selects some beautiful jewelry items such as rings, earrings or necklaces, etc. Depending on your budget, you can go for gold, silver or artificial jewelries. There are several sites on internet that will give you sufficient options for gift selection.
2. For Sisters who are Fashion Conscious:
For sisters who are fashion conscious you can go for bags with beaded and mirrored design, nice perfumes, traditional jewelry items, fancy tops, etc.
3. For Kid Sisters:
Kid sisters like to have chocolates, nice stationery items or cute teddy bears, etc.
4. For Married Sisters:
For married sisters you can gift household items, cutlery, perfume or jewelry items, etc.