TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHA AMS, TIRUPATI NOTIFICATION:
ALLOTMENT OF OLD REST HOUSES FOR RECONSTRUCTION / RENOVATION AT TIRUMALA UNDER COTTAGE DONATION SCHEME.
The TTD Board in Resolution No.108 dt.28-05-2020 decided to allot old Rest Houses for reconstruction/renovation in Tirumala in a transparent manner by giving an opportunity to all interested donors, keeping a minimum donation amount of Rs.5.00 crore (Rupees Five crores only) and honor the highest donor (who are willing to donate higher amount among them) to serve the devotees of Lord Sri Venkateswara under the Cottage Donation Scheme.
The following documents can be downloaded from www.tirumala.org
1. Application form.
2. List of old Rest Houses available under the Cottage Donation Scheme at Tirumala.
3. Terms & Conditions and Res. No. 320, dt: 29.02.2020.
The filled-in application complete in all respects may be dropped in the sealed box kept in the office of the FA&CAO, TTD, Tirupati during working hours on working days w.e.f. date of publication of notification till 03.00 PM on 09.11.2020. The sealed box will be opened at 04.00 PM on 09.11.2020 at the same premises. Details if any in this regard, please contact Tel. No. 0877 22 64315 & 0877 22 64213 during office working hours in working days.
APPLICATION FOR RECONSTRUCTION/RE OVATION OF OLD REST HOUSES AT TIRUMALA.
TTD Donor Particulars:
|SL No.||Donor Particulars|
|1||Name of the donor in full (In Block Letters)|
(Individual/T oint/Trust/ Company /Firm)
|3||Date of Birth (Donation in case of individuals. Donation in the name of Minors is not accepted)|
|4||In case of a Joint donor mention the name of the second donor also.|
|5||Provide registration number case of Trust/Company/Firm|
|6||Religion (Must practice Hindu religion)|
|7||Address for communication with Pincode|
|8||E-Mail ID (Block Letters)|
|13||Details of Demand Draft enclosed|
|(a) Drawn in favour of||Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.|
|(b) Amount||Rs. 50,00,000 /-(Rupees Fifty lakh only) as a part of a minimum donation of Rs. 5 Crore (Rupees Five crore only)|
|(c) Name of the Bank|
|(d) Demand Draft No.|
|14||Donation amount offered (Please refer condition number-2)||Rs: (In Words ………………………….. )|
|15||Willingness for constructing a minimum number of 12 rooms|
Signature of the Applicant / Authorized person in case of Joint/Trust/Company/Firm
DETAILS OF OLD REST HOUSES AVAILABLE AT TIRUMALA FOR RECONSTRUCTION/REOVATION UNDER COTTAGE DONATION SCHEME.
|Sl. No||Name of the Rest House||No. of Rooms|
|1||Bela Kuteer Rest House
(Room Nos 1,2 and 3)
- The offer of donation shall not be less than Rs.5.00 Crore (Rupees Five crore only) and shall be accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs.50,00,000/- (Rupees Fifty lakh only) in favour of the Executive Officer TTD, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. For successful donors, this amount will be adjusted towards the final donation and for others, it will be returned after completion of the process. The successful donor shall deposit the remaining donation amount to TTD within a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of intimation by the TTD.
- The list of Donors who offered to make donations will be prepared in descending order and top 2 donors will be declared eligible for the Cottage Donation scheme. The Donor who has offered the highest amount of donation will be given the first opportunity to choose/select the Rest House under the scheme. Likewise, the other donors will be given an opportunity to select the Rest House location in the same descending serial order.
- The willing donors will be permitted to visit the old Rest Houses which are proposed for renovation/ reconstruction.
- The donor shall renovate / re-construct the Rest House on his/her own as per the plan approved by the TTD by incurring cost on his/her own. The cost of construction is not included in the offer of donation.
- The donor shall construct a minimum of 12 rooms while renovating/ re-constructing the old Rest House allotted to him/ her under the Cottage Donation Scheme.
- The donor shall maintain the Rest House till the expiry of tenure under the Cottage Donation cheme as per the agreement.
- The donor may exercise the option of selecting the mode of availing donor privileges amongst the choices in terms of TTD Board Resolution No.320, Dt. 29.02.2020.
- The duration of privilege shall be as per the already approved policy of the Board and Cottage Donation Scheme as per the agreement.
- The Donor shall execute an agreement with the TTD under Cottage Donation Scheme.
- The donor shall hand over the Rest House to the TTD on completion and the title/ownership of the Rest House shall vest with the TTD. No title/ownership lies with the donor.
Sub: TTD – Reception wing-I, 0/o OSD, Tirumala – Rest Houses constructed in Tirumala by Individuals / Corporate Companies / Trusts / Joint Donors under Cottage Donation Scheme – Privileges to the donor by way of allotment of room(s) in lieu of donor slips in all 365 days during their scheme period – Recommendations of the Estates Committee placed before the TTD Board – Regarding.
Ref: Recommendations of the Estates Committee in the meeting held on 18-02-2020.
1) The individual Rest Houses were constructed by Individual Donors / Corporate Companies I Trusts / Joint Donors under Cottage Donation Scheme in Tirumala.
2) The donors were allowed to construct individual Rest Houses under Cottage Donation Scheme in Tirumala. Under this Scheme, 54 number of individual Rest Houses have been constructed by the donors. The details of individual Rest Houses with the name of the donor, year of construction and number of rooms in each Rest House is enclosed. The privilege allowed to donors for such donations is as under:
- a) Prior to March 2001 – The donors were allowed occupation rights for 60 days in a calendar year by allocating 60 donor slips. Each slip would entitle to occupy entire Rest House for one day. The donor has the right to occupy by self or recommend anybody for the occupation of the Rest House and utilize 60 slips in a year i.e., the Rest House can be utilized by the donor for 60 days. Only service charges are liable to be collected from the occupier.
- b) From March 2001 – The donors were allowed occupation rights for 30 days in a calendar year by allocating 30 donor slips. Each slip would entitle to occupy the entire Rest House for one day. The donor has the right to occupy by self or recommend anybody for the occupation of the Resthouse and utilize 30 slips in a year i.e., the Rest House can be utilized by the donor for 30 days. Only service charges are liable to be collected from the occupier.
3) Some of the donors are also maintaining the Rest Houses on their own including day to day housekeeping. The Rest Houses being maintained by donors themselves are in better condition. The donors are constantly representing that the present system of allotting the entire Rest House for one slip is disadvantageous to them, as they do not occupy all rooms on one donor slip. Hence, they have been requesting for allotment of one or two rooms permanently to them and the rest of all rooms can be retained with no. In such situation, there will optimize utilization of rooms both by donors as well as TTD.
4) The representations/ requests of donors have been examined and it is found that in the majority of occasions less number of rooms are being occupied by the donors on donor slips and leaving some rooms vacant. It is disadvantageous to both donors as well as TTD because the donor is entitled to the entire Rest House for each day of occupation. The unoccupied rooms of the donor cannot be allotted by the TIO on their own unless the donor informs that he is occupying a certain number of rooms and the rest can be allotted to other pilgrims on payment. It is very difficult to have such communication and coordination with the donors to find out the number of unoccupied rooms and allot them to other pilgrims. In view of the above difficulties both for no as well as donors, the following mechanism is suggested for consideration.
- a. The Rest House having a minimum of 6 rooms as of March 2001 having the privilege of occupation rights for 60 days in a calendar year is equivalent to the occupation of 360 room days. In this situation, it can be considered to allot 1 room permanently to the donor for the entire year and the rest of the rooms can be kept by the no for allotting to the pilgrims.
- b. The Rest House having a minimum of 12 rooms as of March 2001 having the privilege of occupation rights for 60 days in a calendar year is equivalent to the occupation of 720 room days. In this situation, it can be considered to allot 2 rooms permanently to the donor for the entire year and the rest of the rooms can be kept by the TTD for allotting to the pilgrims.
- c. The Rest House having minimum 12 rooms after March 2001 having the privilege of occupation rights for 30 days in a calendar year is equivalent to the occupation of 360 room days. In this situation, it can be considered to allot 1 room permanently to the donor for entire year and the rest of the rooms can be kept by the no for allotting to the pilgrims.
- d. The above formula can be applied for the Rest Houses having more than 12 rooms to allocate the number of rooms on a permanent basis.
5) The following further Terms and Conditions to be placed in the Revised Scheme of Privileges.
- (i) A room may be permanently allotted to the donor and the same will not be allotted to anyone by TTD.
- (ii) The donor can himself or his guests can occupy the room without any need to give any notice time to TTD as required in case of other Cottage Donors.
- (iii) Such permanently allotted room/rooms are available to donors all through the year without any restriction subject to that occupancy getting recorded in the accommodation system of TTD. In other words, at the time of allotment, the details of persons staying in the cottage should be recorded in the Cottage allotment system for safety and transparency purposes.
- (iv) no con•inues to enjoy is the privilege and responsibility of inspecting
such allotted rooms at any time to avoid any misuse.
- (v) The permanently allotted room, 1s made available n Donor’s col.,nte• or
SPRH counter on the request of the donor or his representative as referred by them.
- (vii) TTD has the right to take over the rooms allotted to the donor during important events/ auspicious days for TTD’or public purpose.
- (vii) The donor shall continue to maintain/housekeeping of the entire rest house as in the past. whoever they are maintaining
6) The following proposals were placed before the Estates Commi tee to examine and make a suitable recommendations to the no Board for taking a decision on the following.
- a. To allot one room to the donor for each of 6 (six) rooms constructed in the Rest House in Ti·urnala under Cottage Donation Scheme as on March. 2001 in lieu of ex1st1ng privileges with the Terms & Condi ions mentioned on Para No 5 ( and )
- b) To allot one room to the donor for each of 12 (twelve) rooms constructed in the Rest House 1n Tirumala under Cot age Donation Scheme from March 2001 onwards in lieu of existing privileges with the Terms & Conditions mentioned on Para No 5 ( or )
- c) The donor may also opt to continue with the existing privileges.
7) The Estates Committee has recommended the above proposal to place before the no Board for its approval vide reference cited.
8) Hence the matter is placed before the TTD Board.
Res.No.320, dated 29.02.2020.
Resolved to approve the recommendations of the Estate Committee with the option left to the donor to continue with the existing privileges.
Sd/- Y .V. Subba Reddy, Chairman, TTD Board. and Dy.Exe.Officer (Board Cell)