1) Park the car in the parking lot and take the children to Bala Vihar’s reception. Do not leave the steps of the temple and block people entering the temple. All parents strictly follow the rules and we do not want to mention their names in front of everyone. The fines will apply and, in addition, if you do not follow them, your children may be expelled from the Sai Temple.
2) This year, we will only have 5 minutes of grace period in the first 2 weeks and thereafter there will be no grace period. Children are not allowed to take classes once classes have started.
3) Make sure to send a notebook and a pencil. Otherwise, your child will be sent out from the class. Parents check their bags of notebooks, pencils and ID cards (once issued) before starting with Bala Vihar. We will give you the pencil / notebook for $ 5 each time your children are forgotten and parents will be notified.
4) The books, the Mavenlink configuration (details of the communication work between parents and teachers / homework / classes) and the identity cards will be available during the first week of September after the long weekend. end.
5) Parents must meet their teachers for the next two weeks (August 18 and August 25) and introduce themselves. Teachers will follow which parents met the teachers. If this is not the case, your children will not be able to attend classes on September 8th. The first 15 minutes, parents are allowed to present them to teachers.
6) Please, work with Bala Vihar’s reception and try to help him with what he knows. The contribution of parents is fundamental to the success of this program. So many ways to contribute / help. (Teaching, Front desk, Homework correction, Class room teacher support, Class room setup and clean up activities. Kitchen help etc)
Kannada classes will start at 11am. instead of 10 AM. All Kannada students can choose an additional class from 10:00 to 11:00 AM. Please see the reception for more details to add an extra class.
Weekly Class Schedule:
1) Yoga Class – 10 years and above – 7.00 AM to 8.15 AM.
2) Math Class – Grades 1 to 5 – Singapore Math Grades 6 to 8 – Math Counts – 9:00AM to 10:00 AM.
3) Hindu Dharma – Level – I (Grade 1, 2 & 3) Level – II (Grade 4 & 5) – 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
4) Public Speaking – Junior (Grade 6) Senior (Grade 7, 8, 9 & 10) – 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
5) Sanskrit – Level – I, II, III and Advanced Grade (KG to 10) – 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
6) SAT / ACT – Grades 9 to 11 – 10:15 AM to 11:45 AM.
7) Language Telugu – Level – I, II, III and Advanced Grade (KG to 10) – 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
8) Language Hindi – Level – I,II,III and Advanced Grade(KG to 10) – 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
9) Language Tamil – Level – I,II,III and Advanced Grade(KG to 10) – 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
10) Language Kannada – Level – I,II,III and Advanced Grade(KG to 10) – 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
11) Science – Junior (Grade 1,2 & 3) Intermediate (Grade 4 & 5) Senior (Grade 6,7 & 8) – 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
LUNCH 12:30 TO 1:45 PM:
Afternoon : Optional Classes : Special skill (6 to 8 Weeks Max)
Chess, Carnatic Music, Computer Programming, Geo, Robotics Classes will be conducted on need basis and based on specific interests from students and teachers. Classes will be designed through out the year.
Society Of Ohio Sri Saibaba Temple Address:
2596 Lewis Center Road,
OH 43035, USA
Phone: +1 614-799-8411