Sri Kalahasti Bharadwaja Theertham Timings:
6.00 AM to 7.30 PM on All Days.
About Bharadwaja Theertham:
Bharadwaja Theertham is located at the eastern side of Sri Kalahastheeswara Temple in Srikalahasti. The Theertham is located amidst three hills and is famous for its amazing scenic beauty. The Vinayaka statue, known as Thapo Vinayaka, placed in the middle of the Theertham is a stunning attraction of this place.
Towards the southern side of the Theertham, there is a shrine of Panchamukheswara Swamy situated on the top of a hill, which has attractive sculptures. It is believed that Sage Bharadwaja meditated here in the Kritha Yuga.
Important Places to visit in Srikalahasti:
- Sri Kalahasteeswara Swami Temple, Srikalahasti
- Bhakta Kannappa Temple, Srikalahasti
- Veyilingala Kona Waterfall, Srikalahasti
- Sri Subrahmanya Swamy Temple, Srikalahasti
- Sahasra Linga Temple, Srikalahasti
- Gudimallam, Srikalahasti
- Durgambika Temple, Srikalahasti
- Sri Pancha Mukeswara Temple
- Sri Neelakanteswara Swamy Temple Sri Kalahasti
- Dakshina Kalimatha Temple.
Bharadwaja Theertham Address:
Beside Sri Kalahasti Temple,
Andhra Pradesh – 517644.