Vykuntapuram Sri Venkateswara Temple Timings:
Weekdays: 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 3:30 PM to 8:00 PM.
Saturdays: 5:30 AM to 2:00 PM and 3:30 PM to 9:00 PM.
Tenali Vykuntapuram Temple Sevas, Poojas:
1) Santhi Kalyanam Daily at 10.00 AM
2) Abhishekam Every Friday at 5.00 PM
3) Unjal Seva Every Saturdays at 6.00 PM
4) Garuda Seva on Purnima day (Full moon day) at 6.00 PM
5) Pallaki Seva Every Sravana Nakshatram
6) Swarna Pusparchana Every Thursdays at 11:30 AM
Vykuntapuram Sri Venkateswara Temple Daily Puja:
1) Antralaya Astotram from 6:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 3.30 PM to 7.30 PM
2) Astotram from 6.00 AM to 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM to 7.30 PM
3)Sahasranamarchana from 6.00 AM to 12.30 PM and 3.30 PM to 7.30 PM
4) Annaprasana (First solid food feeding ceremony) from 6.00 AM to 12.30 PM and 3.30 PM to 7.30 PM
5) Vahana Pooja (Vehicle Pooja) from 6.00 AM to 12.30 PM and 3.30 PM to 7.30 PM
Vykuntapuram Sri Venkateswara Temple is a vaishnavite temple dedicated to Lord Venkateswara Swamy originated out of a devotee’s dream. This temple is situated in Vykuntapuram village in Tenali, Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh. The official name is Vykuntapuram Sri Lakshmi Padmavathi Sametha Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple.
Vykuntapuram Sri Venkateswara Temple History:
A serpent god appeared in the dream of a devotee Sri Tulluru Balanarasimha Rao and advised him to build a temple for Sri Venkateswara Swamy and showed him the direction where the temple would be built. The place indicated by the god was next to the Nizampatnam canal and south of the Repalle – Guntur railway line. Mr. Rao decided to build the temple of Lord Venkateswara. He started to collect donations from like-minded people and collected enough in a very short time. Rao also contributed a large sum of money for the construction of the temple. Idols of the goddesses Lakshmi Devi and Padmavathamma were als installed with Sri Venkateswara Swamy in the temple.
Devotees have immense faith in the divinity who presides over this temple. There have been cases where some blind devotees have had a vision after performing 40 days pooja for Nagendra Swamy putta (anthill) in this temple. Even speech impairments were miraculously blessed with speech. Childless couples have been fortunate enough to have children after making poojas here.
Tenali Venkateswara Temple Prasadams:
Laddu 100 gms
Pulihora 200 gms
Vada 60 gms
Tenali Venkateswara Temple Accommodation:
There are 2 Sadans maintained by the Vykuntapuram Sri Lakshmi Padmavathi Sametha Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple.
1. Padmavathi Sadan available Rooms 25 with attached bath rooms Rs.400/-per day.
2. Srinivasa Sadan available Rooms 15 with attached bath rooms Rs.300/- per day.
Vykuntapuram Temple Celebrated Festivals:
Sri Rama Navami
Vara Lakshmi Vratam
Samuhika Sathya Narayana Vratamulu
Vikunta EKADASI mukoti Utsavam
Temples Near Tenali Venkateswara Temple:
1) Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Temple, Vijayawada – 35 km
2) Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple, Pedakakani – 30 km
3) Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple, Mangalagiri – 28 km
4) Sri Mahankali Ammavari Temple, Kantamaraju Konduru – 25 km
5) Sri Bhavanarayana Swamy Temple, Ponnur – 30 km
6) Sri Sahasra Lingeswara Swamy Temple, Ponnur – 30 km
7) Amareswaswa Swamy Temple, Amaravathi – 50 km
Vykuntapuram Sri Venkateswara Temple Address:
Sri Lakshmi Padmavathi Sametha Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple,
Andhra Pradesh – 522020.
Phone: +91 8644229524