Temples in Maharashtra to allow Devotees from October 7th with Guidelines:
Maharashtra Gov Temples has issued some Covid 19 guidelines.
- Devotees must carry a fully vaccinated certificate.
- If Unvaccinated devotees will have to show Covid 19 negative certificate.
- Distribution of Prasad, a sprinkling of Holy water, touching of statues, idols is strictly prohibited.
- Devotees must wear a face mask.
- A minimum distance of six feet between two persons should be maintained.
- Govt advised Senior citizens, pregnant women and children below 10 years of age to remain at Home.
Shirdi Sai Baba Darshan Guidelines:
- 15000 devotees are allowed every day for darshan.
- 15000 Passes will be equally issued for Paid, Online Booking and offline daily.
- Only 1150 devotees will be allowed for darshan every hour.
- Only 90 devotees will be allowed for Aarti.
- Pregnant women, children below 10 years and People above 65 are not allowed for Darshan.
Kolhapur Mahalakshmi Temple:
Kolhapur Mahalakshmi Temple has also announced darshan details. Only 500 devotees are allowed for Darshan every hour.
Siddhi Vinayaka Temple:
In Siddhi Vinayaka Temple only 250 devotees are allowed for darshan every hour.