Tirumala Venketeswara Special Entry Darshan or Seeghra Darshan Details:
The special entry Darshan or Seeghra Darshanam was Started on September 21, 2009 to provide a fast Darshan to Devotees.
The cost of the ticket is Rupees 300.00 for one Devotee and two Laddus are given free and the reservation is open 24 hours.
Advance booking of the Special Entry Darshan ticket was started on August 27, 2014.
Pilgrims can reserve special entrance Darshan tickets for the current day 3 hours before the Darshan time slot, subject to quota availability. Pilgrims can make the eHundi Offering when booking tickets for Darshan.
Pilgrims can use Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan booking via online booking (www.ttdsevaonline.com), e-Darshan counters and Indian post offices.
There is no option to reschedule the darshan once it was booked.
No amount will be refunded in case of cancellation of darshan tickets.
Benefits of Seeghra Darshan Tickets:
Devotees can book Quick Darshan Tickets 3 months in advance.
Waiting time is extremely low compared to other Darshans.
Online Facility booking is available for Seeghra darshan tickets.
2 Laddus will be provided for each ticket at free of cost.
2 extra Laddus are provided if you pay extra Rs.50 while taking Seeghra Darshan Ticket.
TTD Seeghra Darshan Time Slots:
TTD Seeghra Darshan Information to Devotees:
- At the time of entry, all pilgrims shall produce the same original Photo ID used during booking.
- Age proof shall be produced for children below 12 years to gain entry free of cost.
- The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only. Male: Dhoti, Shirt / Kurta, Pyjama. Female: Saree / Half Saree / Churidar with Dupatta.
- All the Pilgrims in group ticket have to report together.
- The pilgrims should not carry any luggage/cell phones/electronic gadgets while reporting.
- All bookings are FINAL: Postponement/advancement/cancellation/refund is not allowed.
- Entry with footwear is not permitted into the queue lines, made streets and Temple.
- TTD reserves the right of cancellation of Darshan under Special Circumstances.
- Please contact our 24/7 help desk for queries at 1 800 425 333333 and 1 800 425 4141.
TTD Seeghra Darshan Dress Code:
Devotees Should wear Indian Traditional Dress when going for Seeghra Darshan.
For Male: Dhoti, Shirt, Kurta, Pyjama.
For Female: Saree, Half Saree, Churidar with Dupatta.
TTD Seegra Darshan Ticket Booking Info:
The Following details are required to book Seegra Darshan Tickets.
1) Name of every Person with Age and Gender.
2) Required ID Proof’s are Pan Card, Voter Id, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card.
3) Contact Details, Travel Date & Tirupati Darshan Timing.
How to Book Seegra Darshan Tickets:
TTD Seeghra darshan Tickets Booking is very simple with your Computer. Follow these simple steps to book the ticket.
1) Provide your Name, Age, Gender and date of travel.
2) Pay the amount from either using Internet Banking or Credit/Debit Cards.
3) Once Payment is done, you will receive a tickets to your email.
4) Carry the Printout of the ticket along with original ID Proof during Darshan.