TTD Free Bus Boarding Points:
- Boarding Point: Tirupati Railway station
- Boarding Point: Vishnu Nivasam
- Boarding Point: Tirupati Bus station
- Boarding Point: Opposite Srinivasam Complex
- Boarding Point: Nandi Circle (Kapileswara Swamy Temple)
- Boarding Point: Alipiri Mettu
- Boarding Point: Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Srinivasa Mangapuram
2 Free Buses from Tirupati to Tirumala are Available
TTD Free Bus Starting at 5:30 am
TTD Last Free Bus Time is at 5.00 pm
TTD Bus Frequency 45 to 60 mins.
Tirupati – Srivari Mettu – Tirumala free Bus time:
The free bus runs daily from Tirupati Railway Station to Alipiri Mettu and Srivari Mettu.
Alipiri Mettu is currently being renovated.
A free TTD bus is available from Alipiri Mettu to Srivari Mettu.
The devotee can get off the bus at any of these boarding points.
Please note that a ticket is required to enter Srivari Mettu and board a free bus.
Distance From Srivari Mettu to Tirumala is 2.1 km and 2550 steps and Srivari Mettu Open Timings is from 6.00 AM and close is 4.30 PM.
Distance From Alipiri Mettu to Tirumala is 9 km and 3550 steps.
A free bus leaves every 5 minutes for Tirumala, connecting the cottages and the CRO office.
The crowd will be more on Saturdays, Sundays, Festival Days and Public Holidays.