A one-day tour to Hampi, a World Heritage Site and Tungabhadra Dam.
Tour Frequency: Daily Tour.
Timings : Departure 9.30 am and Arrival at 7.00 pm
Fare / Price (in rupees):
Non AC Deluxe 300
AC Deluxe 350
Detailed planned route or journey starts from Hospet Transport Office:
09.30 am Departure from Hospet Transport Office
10.00 am – 01.30 pm Hampi Sightseeing (Virupaksha Temple, Kadale Kalu Ganesha, Sasive Kalu Ganesha, Krishna Temple, Lakshmi Narasimha, Badavi Linga, Sister Stones, Underground Temple, Mint House, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stables, Hazara Rama Temple, Palace Area, Mahanavami Dibba, Queen’s bath)
01.30 pm – 02.30 pm Lunch Break
02.30 pm – 04.00 pm Visit Vijaya Vithala Temple (Stone Chariot), King’s Balance, Purandara Mantapa, Old Bridge Pillars
04.30 am – 05.00 pm Visit Archaeological Museum
05.45 pm – 06.45 pm Visit Tungabhadra Dam Garden & Musical Fountain
07.00 pm Arrival to Hospet Transport Office.
1. All entrance fees, food charges, Guide fees be paid by travelers.
2. This Tour planned route is subject to change.
3. Extra Mattress will be provided by the hotel management.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Children above 5 years will be charged full ticket price. No seats allotted for children below 5 years of age.
2. No refund in case if the travelers misses the bus.
3. Postponement journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed or cancellation the trip will not be considered.
4. Senior citizens above 60 years and above will get discount. They should provide a valid proof document of age at Badami House office.
5. Tariff subject to change without notice.
Before 48 hours 10% deducted.
Before 24 – 47 hours 25% deducted.
Before 24 hours no refund or cancellation.