1) Ashtaloha Lingam : Ashtaloha Lingam is made of eight metals and cures leprosy.
2) Vaidurya Lingam : Vaidurya Lingam is made of a precious stone called Vaiduryam – Lapis and protects one from the enemy’s arrogant attack.
3) Spatika Lingam : Spatika Lingam is made of Crystal and bestows fulfillment of all desires.
4) Padara Lingam : Padara Lingam is made of mercury and bestows inestimable fortune.
5) Trapu Lingam : Trapu Lingam is made of Tagara metal and makes one’s life free from enemies, if adored.
6) Ahasa Lingam : Ahasa Lingam is made of Vitroil of sulphate and relives one from the menace of enemies.
7) Seesa Lingam : Seesa Lingam is made of Lead and makes the adorer invulnerable to foes.
8) Ashtadhtu Lingam : Ashtadhtu Lingam is made of minerals and bestows sarvasiddhi – all super natural powers.
9) Navaneetha Lingam : Navaneetha Lingam is made of pure butter and confers fame and wealth.
10) Durvakadaja Lingam or Garika Lingam : Durvakadaja Lingam or Garika Lingam is made of a kind of Grass – Argostis linaries and saves the adorer from untimely or accidental death.
11) Karpura Lingam : Karpura Lingam is made of camphor and bestows emancipation.
12) Ayaskanta Lingam : Ayaskanta Lingam is made of magnet and confers Siddhi – super natural powers.
13) Mouktika Lingam : Mouktika Lingamis made of Ashes obtained by burning pearls and confers auspiciousness and fortune.
14) Suvarna Lingam : Suvarna Lingam is made of gold and confers Mukti – deliverance of Soul from body.
15) Rajita Lingam : Rajita Lingam is made of silver and confers fortune.
16) Pittala Linam or Kamsya Lingam : Pittala Linam or Kamsya Lingam is made of an alloy brass and bell metal and confers the release of soul from body.
17) Bhamsa Lingam : Bhamsa Lingam is made of Ash and confers all desirable merits.
18) Guda Lingam or Sita Lingam : Guda Lingam or Sita Lingam is made of Jaggery or Sugar and confers blissful life when adored.
19) Vamsankura Lingam : Vamsankura Lingam is made of tender leaves of bamboo, and confers a long line of genealogy.
20) Pishta Lingam : Pishta Lingam is made of rice four and blesses the adorer with education.
21) Dahdhidhughda Lingam : Dahdhidhughda Lingam is made of Milk and Curd on separating the entire quantity of water, and blesses the adorer with property and happiness.
22) Dhanya Lingam : Dhanya Lingam is made of grain and blesses bumper crops to the adorer.
23) Phala Lingam : Phala Lingam is made of fruits and blesses the owner of orchards with good crops of fruits.
24) Dhatri Lingam : Dhatri Lingam is made of a kind of acid fruit – phyllanthus Emblica and bestows liberation.
25) Gandha Lingam : Gandha Lingam is made of Chandanam (sandal wood paste), three parts of Kumkumam and two parts of musk. Size determines the quantity and cost to be put in but the ratio remains constant. If worship is made to this Lingam, one gets blessed with Shivasayujyamukti – merging Jeevatma with Paramatma when one is consciousness. The cycle of birth and death comes to an end.
26) Pushpa Lingam : Pushpa Lingam is made of various kinds of fresh, fragrant, multi-coloured pleasant flowers. It blessed the adorer with kingship and acquisition of land.
27) Gosakru Lingam : Gosakru Lingam is made of dung of brown coloured cow. The adorer will be blessed with wealth, if he worships that Lingam.
28) Valuka Lingam : Valuka Lingam is made of fine sand and the worship confers the status of Vidhyakara, belonging to one of the denominations of worshipful angels, besides Shiva Sayujya Prapti.
29) Yavagodhumasali Lingam : Yavagodhumasali Lingam is made of rice, maize and wheat flour, and if adored, it confers Sntana Prapti (blessing of child) in addition to wealth.
30) Sitakhanda Lingam : Sitakhanda Lingam is made of Sugar candy and blesses the adorer with robust health and disease free easy life.
31) Lavana Lingam : Lavana Lingam is made of salt mixed with powder of Hartal and Trikatukala.
32) Tilapista Lingam : Tilapista Lingam is made with the paste of Gingely seeds, the desires of the dorer are fulfilled, if worshipped.