www.maavaishnodevi.org is the only official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board Katra (SMVDSB) and any other website claiming to have been authorized by the SMVDSB is fake and not recognized by the SMVDSB for any bookings/travel-related issues.
SMVDSB has not authorized any travel agent to book the online ticket on behalf of SMVDSB Katra. Any booking made through any travel agent shall be canceled without any refund in addition to legal action which may follow.
The following terms and conditions will apply if you wish to use the online booking service offered on this website. Please go through the conditions carefully and if you accept them, you may register and transact on the site.
- Only those pilgrims who have registered Online will be allowed.
- It is mandatory for the pilgrims to use ‘Arogya Setu’ Application on their Mobile Phones.
- Only Asymptomatic pilgrims will be allowed to undertake the yatra.
- Use of ‘Face Mask / Face Covers’ is mandatory.
- Compulsory Covid-19 Antigen testing for the pilgrims coming from outside Jammu & Kashmir.
- Pilgrims from District falling under Red Zones shall also undergo Covid-19 Testing and be allowed to proceed only when the result is ‘Negative’.
- Pilgrims should wash their hands and feet frequently with soap & water and before entering the Sanctum Sanctorum.
- Pilgrims are required to maintain a physical distancing of six feet at all times.
- Touching of Statues / Idols is not allowed.
- Face Masks / Covers, Gloves shall be properly disposed of by the pilgrims at the assigned/designated dustbins.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited.
- Pilgrims shall furnish their contactable details wherever asked by the officials on duty.
- Pilgrims are advised not to stay at Bhawan after Darshans.
- Persons above 60 years of age, people with comorbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home.
- All passengers must carry an original valid Photo ID and Address Proof without which boarding will be denied. Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voters ID/ PAN card or Credit Card with Photo. The Passenger must also carry the Credit/Debit Card in original through which the Transaction has been made without which the Reservation/Boarding will be denied without any refund.
- If a user violates the terms and conditions of use by registering more than one user-id and/or booking on such multiple user-id’s, SMVDSB reserves the right to deactivate all such user registration and/or cancel all or any of the tickets booked using these registrations without any notice or refund.
- Maximum 05 nos. of Helicopter seats, one Room/05 dormitory beds, 05 Attka, one transaction of SSVP and one Poojan (Rs.11000) can be booked by a user from one Credit/Debit card in a calendar month. If a devotee books more than the prescribed limit by using multi-user ID and Multi Debit/Credit Cards (i.e. carries out multiple transactions more than the prescribed limit from the same credit /debit card), SMVDSB reserves the right to cancel one or all the services booked without any prior notice and refund thereof. Besides it also invites legal action.
- ERS (Electronic Reservation Slip) – The printout in standard specified Performa containing reservation particulars and instructions for use should be taken out after making an online reservation. The same should be brought along with relevant identification documents for availing of the services booked online at the time of pilgrimage. The production of relevant identification documents (as quoted at the time of making the online reservation) is mandatory at the time of availing the facilities booked online, failing which the user can be denied the concerned service/facility. The rules and instructions recorded on the electronic reservation slip shall govern the terms and conditions of the respective service/facility.
- User shall access the website only for lawful purposes and shall be responsible for complying with all extant laws, statutes and regulations in connection with the use of the website. This Website is for the personal use of the pilgrim and not for any commercial use by anyone. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products, or services obtained from this Website. You shall not create a hypertext link to the Website.
- All devotees are requested to submit the correct details during an online reservation. The details once submitted by the devotee shall not be changed /modified. SMVDSB shall not be responsible for wrong bookings due to incorrect/incomplete details furnished by the user at the time of booking.
- Online Booking once done, shall not be Cancelled, Postponed, or Pre-owned. However, in respect of online booked helicopter tickets for travel on Katra – Sanjichatt- Katra sector, the cancellation and refund policy for helicopter tickets shall apply.
- The Ticket Booked by the devotee from this website i.e www.maavaishnodevi.org is for the personal use of the Devotee and not any commercial use by anyone. If the user violates this condition, SMVDSB reserves the right to cancel all or any Ticket/reservation without any notice or refund in addition to legal action.
- Any dispute relating to or arising out of all or any one of the above-stated terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Katra /Reasi.