Vedic Temple Of Virginia Hours:
Monday to Friday: 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM and 6.30 PM to 9.00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 9.00 AM to 9.00 PM
The Temple will be provide NAVADHANYA materials:
Homam / Vrata / Vishesha Pooja / Shuba / Poorva Karma / Abhishekam / Other Poojas With Description:
1) AYUSHYA HOMAM:- Ayushya homam is done to worship the god of life (Ayur Devatha).
2) CHANDI HOMAM :- Chandi Homa can aid you in clearing off the obstacles and hurdles on your path to success by worshiping Goddess Durga.
3) GANAPATHI HOMAM :- Ganapathi homam is performed to beget happiness, prosperity and good health.
4) MAHA MRITYUNJAYA HOMAM :- Maha Mruthyunjaya Homam Dedicated to Lord Shiva to avoid untimely death.
5) NAVAGRAHA HOMAM :- Navagraha Graha is a ‘cosmic influencer’ on the living beings of mother Bhumidevi (earth).
6) NAKSHATRA HOMAM :- Nakshatra Homam is performed every year on the birth nakshtra to give protection and better results throughout the year.
7) VAASTHU HOMAM :- Vaasthu Homam will lead to prosperity in the house.
8) DURGA / LAKSHMI / SARASWATHY HOMAM :- DURGA / LAKSHMI / SARASWATHY HOMAM will lead to benefits like likelongevity, success in business, good health, prosperity, progeny.
9) SRI MAHA LAKSHMI HOMAM MAHA :- Lakshmi is the consort of Vishnu and the homam is for improvement in Financials and also for recovery of dues.
10) SWAYAMVARA PARVATHY HOMAM :- Swayamvara parvathy Homam Dedicated to Lord parvathy. The worship of a chosen deity is indispensable for any person in attaining ones desires.
11) SUDARSANA HOMAM :- Maha Sudarsana homam is for Removal of all enemies, Avoiding accidents, the desires of human beings are innumerable and they vary in nature.
12) PURUSHA SUKTA HOMAM :- Purusha Sukta Homam is performed for the purpose of getting rid of the complications during pregnancy or for removing the obstacles in progeny.
13) RUDRA HOMAM :- Rudra Homam, dedicated to lord Shiva, is a fire ritual recommended for pacifying the nine planets.
14) SASHTIABDAPOORTY (60th Birthday) :- Sashtiabdapoorty is scheduled for the date on which the person starts 60 years of age.
15) BHIMA RADHA SHANTI (70th Birthday) :- Bhima Ratha Shanthi is scheduled for the date on which the person starts 70 years of age.
16) SATA ABHISHEKAM (80th Birthday) :- Sata Abhishekam is scheduled for the date on which the person starts 80 years of age.
17) BHAGAVATY SEVA :- Bhagavati Seva has been performed in ancestral Hindu families for wealth, prosperity and all kinds of benefits and for blessings of family gods.
18) BHOOMI POOJA :- Bhoomi or the land is the mother to everything that exists on earth.
19) GRIHA PRAVESAM (House Warming) :- The first entry in the house during an auspicious date and time is called Griha Pravesh.
20) KALYANA UTSAVAM (Wedding Ceremony for The Lord) :- The sole purpose of Kalyana utsavam is the protection and prosperity of the world.
21) NISCHITHARTHAM (Engagement Ceremony) :- Nischitartham is the important event that takes place prior to marriage.
22) PUMSAVANAM :- Ceremony for begetting a male child.
23) PUNYAHAVACHANAM AND NAMAKARANAM :- This is a simple ceremony in which the child is given a name.
24) RUDRA ABHISHEKAM :- Shiva Rudra Abhishekam Puja is able to create positive vibrations around the devotee that eradicates all kinds of negative energies.
25) SEEMANTHAM :- Religious Baby Shower ceremony.
26) SATYANARAYANSWAMY VRATAM :- Satyanarayana Swamy Vratam is very effective and the performers are blessed with a happy and prosperous life .
27) VIVAHAM (Wedding) :- Significance of marriages. In Hindu dharma, marriage is viewed as a sacrament and not a contract.
WALK-IN SERVICES / PUJAS With Description:
Archana:- Special, personal, abbreviated puja done by temple priests in which the name, birth star and family lineage of a devotee are recited.
Pushpanjali:- Offering of flowers to Gods.
Vahana:- Vehicle puja done upon request.
Abhishekams:- Ritual of presenting the God and Goddesses with panchamrutam.
Other Services:- All other special pujas and festival puja services done upon request.
SHRAADHA KARMA / OTHER PUJAS With Description:
HIRANYA SHRADDAM:- Ceremony on the death anniversary of a Parent or a close relative to feed them through vedic chants.
PITHRU POOJA:- “Praetha-Atma” is energized by offering rice and sesame seeds on all new moon days of the month.
FUNERAL RITES:- All Funeral Rites Services performed upon request.
CHILD RELATED SERVICES With Description:
CHILD FIRST YEAR:- Ceremony is performed immediately after the birth of the child.
NAMAKARNAM:- The ceremony of naming a child.
AKSHARA ABHYASAM:- On this auspicious occasion of Ma Sarasvati puja, give your children three gifts which will help them through out their life.
ANNA PRASANAM:- This is the ceremony for the first feeding of cooked rice.
UPANAYANAM:- Upanayana is initiation into the brahmacharyasrama and is the purvanga of student bachelor-hood.
HAIR OFFERING:- This ceremony of the first tonsure is to be performed in the third year of the male child.
PUMSAVANAM:- Ceremony for begetting a male child.
PUNYAHAVACHANAM AND NAMAKARANAM:- This is a simple ceremony in which the child is given a name.
SEEMANTHAM:- Religious Baby Shower ceremony.
Every Friday Slokha classes will be held by : Pujya Guru Priest Krishna Murthy Garu.
Contact Vedic Temple Of Virginia
Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Seva Sannidhi
21580 Atlantic Blvd, Suite 105, Sterling, VA20166.
Telephone : 703-723-0033
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org