Kuja Rahu Sandhi Shanthi should be performed in Ghati Subramanya swamy temple.
Ghati Subramanya Swamy temple is one of the renowned ancient temples dedicated to Lord Subramanya near Doddaballapur about 60 Kms from Bangalore, Karnataka. Subramanya idol here is considered as Swayambhu vigraha (self originated). The most significant feature of this temple is Lord Subramanya (facing east) and Lakshmi Narasimha swamy (facing west) can be seen on a single idol. Devotees can get dharshan / worship Lord Narasimha through the reflection in a mirror placed at Grabha Graha.
Details on how to perform Kuja Rahu Sandhi Shanthi:
1) Kuja Rahu Sandhi Shanthi should be performed twice in a year.
2) First at home, you should perform Kuja Rahu Sandhi homa with the help of a Pandit / poojari or if it not possible to do at home then you can visit Ghati Subramanya Swamy Temple and can do it in the Temple also.
3) Visit the Temple only on Tuesdays early in the Morning by 06.00 and perform Abhisheka. Panchamrutha Abhisheka at 07:30 AM.
4) Here you need to offer Milk and Panchamrutha Abhisheka. The quantity of milk depends / varies according to the nakshatra of the person to whom the Kuja Rahu Sandhi Shanthi is performed.
5) Donate (thambulam with min 11 rs each) for 11 people should be done.