WILLINGNESS FORM FOR THIRUPPAVAI PRAVACHANAMS 2020-2021
TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAM :::: TIRUPATI
VIDE ROC.NO. C2/09/ADPP/TTD/TPT/2020
|1||NAME OF THE SCHOLAR :|
|2||FATHER’S NAME / HUSBAND NAME :|
|4||TRADITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :|
|5||AGE (Should Enclose Aadhar card Xerox copy)|
|6||DID YOU ENCLOSE THE PERMISSION OF THE TEMPLE IN WRITING WITH SEAL :|
|7||PARTICULARS OF THE TEMPLE AND PLACE :|
|8||DETAILS OF THIRUPPAVAI PRAVACHANAMS RENDERED IN PREVIOUS YEARS i.e From 2015-16 To 2019-20 :|
|9||YOUR FULL POSTAL ADDRESS WITH CELL PHONE NO: ———WITHOUT FAIL
(FOR MESSAGE and FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE PURPOSE),
Thiruppavai Pravachanams for the year 2020-2021 word file Download
1) THE SCHOLARS SHOULD SEND THE ABOVE FORM WHO ARE SELECTED IN BETWEEN 2015-16 AND 2019-20 ONLY
2) THE DETAILS OF THE WILLINGNESS FORM SHALL BE FILLED IN BLOCK
3) PLEASE GO THROUGH THE CONDITIONS SHOWN IN ANNEXURE-II
CONDITIONS FOR WILLINGNESS SCHOLARS FOR DELIVERING THIRUPPAVAI PRAVACHANAMS FOR THE YEAR 2020-2021.
1) The Scholars who rendered Thiruppavai Pravachanams during the year 2015 – 2016, 2016-2017, 2017-18, 2018-19 & 2019-20 should furnish their willingness along with Temple Permission Letter in Original with Seal at which Temple/place they are opted for rendering Thiruppavai Pravachanams for the year 2020-2021. Lest such Applications will be summarily rejected.
2) As permitted by the Government Age crossed 65 years will not be permitted to render Thiruppavai pravachanams due to Covid conditions, should enclose Aadhar card Xerox copy. Lest such Willingness letters will be summarily rejected.
3) Scholar must furnish CELL PHONE NUMBER in Willingness Letter. Lest such Willingness letters will be summarily rejected.
4) Mere Applying for Thiruppavai Pravachanams does not Guarantee Sanction of the Programme and Scholars will not have any right for allotment of Programme.
5) the Last Date for receipt of the Willingness Form by Alwar Divya Prabandha Project, TTD, Tirupati, is 10-11-2020. Willingness Form reached beyond the above date will not be entertained.
6) E-mail Willingness letters are not accepted.