Marriage Hall allotment Timings for Brahmin Marriage is 3:00 PM to 3:00 PM. This is the standard room allocation time and it may not be possible to expand the room, and the Marriage Hall capacity ranges from 20 to 200 members. All rituals must be performed within this timeframe, as the room will be allocated for upcoming wedding bookings.
Shasti Poorthi, Upanayanam can be performed in these wedding halls by reservation. Purohit can be rented in Tirumala or you can bring your own, as there are no restrictions on this. For security reasons, access to Tirumala with kitchen utensils may not be allowed. But you can hire the catering services available in Tirumala. The people who cook and serve for Brahmins people are readily available in Tirumala.
Advance reservation is required for marriage/wedding halls as they are limited. Hall/Room reservation receipt required for hall allocation.
Documents Required to Book Marriage Hall:
Bride and Groom’s Aadhar cards/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID with 10th mark sheet photocopies has to be produced.
Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards or any other Photo ID photocopies proofs have to be produced.
Terms and Conditions to Perform marriage in TTD Halls:
- The Bride must be 18 and the Groom must be 21 years and above.
- The bride and Groom’s family must be Hindus. Inter-caste marriage is not allowed.
Only Arranged marriages are allowed.
- The Bride and Groom’s parents must be available for the Marriage.
- Guardians can perform the marriage during their parent’s absence by submitting valid documents.
For more details regarding Marriage Hall Booking, Photo ID, Address Proof ID Please contact 701 303 3309.
Marriage Registration Process in Tirumala:
- Grade 10 sheet for bride and groom and photocopies of Aadhar cards to be submitted.
- Proof of identity with a photo of parents of the bride and parents of the groom
- Wedding invitation card
- Wedding photos
- Three witnesses with their photo ID are required for enrollment in SMC Tirumala.