Temple Timings: 5.00 am to 1.30 pm and 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm.
Mahanivedana is being offered to the main Deities at 1:00 pm on all days.
5:00 am Abhishekam, Harathi, Suprabhatha Seva
8:00 am Balabhogam
6:00 pm Sandhya Mela
Every Sunday, Thursday and Friday: Pongali Nivedana.
Snapana to Ammavaru at 5:00 pm.
Sahasram, Ammavari Seva, Pradakshinalu, Chitrannam Vadapappu and Panakam.
Pooja Ticket Price:
Stalapuranam Rs 20/
Laddu, Pulihora and Vada Prasadam are sold at the prasadam counter for devotees after the pooja.
Accommodation at Pedakakani Temple:
1) Siva Sadanam: 18 rooms available, Rs.200/- for one day. (These are free rooms the money is collected for maintenance charges, This has a single room, veranda and bath room).
2. Malleswara Sadanam: 5 rooms available, Rs.300/- for one day. (These are free rooms the money is collected for maintenance charges, This has a Double room, veranda and bath room).
3. Kanaka Durga Sadanam: 10 AC Suits and 6 Non AC Suits are available, AC Suit Rs.1,000/- & Non AC Suit Rs.600/- for one day.(These are free rooms the money is collected for maintenance charges, This has a Double room and bath room).
4. Guest House: These rooms are only for V.I.Ps, Founders, Donors and other important persons.
5. Kalyanamandapam: This mandapam is free Marriages but a nominal fee of Rs.6000/- for one day is being collected towards maintenance charges. There are separate Dining hall with separate rooms for the bride and bride groom to stay.
Temples near Pedakakani Temple:
Sri Panakala Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy vari Devasthanam, Mangalagiri.
Sri Amareswara Swamy Vari Temple, Amaravathi.
Sri Lakshmi Padmavathi Sametha Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Vykuntapuram.
Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Temple, Indrakelladri, Vijayawada.
Sri Jagannadha, Sri Venkatesara & Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temples, Kothapet, Guntur City.
Pedakakani Temple Address:
Sri Malleswara Swamy Temple,
Andhra Pradesh - 522509.
Accommodation No:0863- 2556185.