Sri Veerabhadra Swamy temple is a 1000-years old temple in Rayachoti 52 km from Kadapa district, Andhra Pradesh.
Rayachoty Sri Veerabhadra Temple Timings:
Morning: 5:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Evening: 4:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
Sri Veerabhadra Swamy Temple Cost Details:
1) Rudrabhi Shekam 5.00 am to 6.30 am Rs.516.00/-
2) Rudrabhi Shekam 9.30 am to 11.00 am Rs.516.00/-
3) Sivalayam, Subramanyam Swamy, Ammavari Abhishekam Rs.250.00/-
4) Nandhi Puja Rs.500.00/-
5) Kumkumarchana Rs.25.00/-
6) Archana Rs.5.00/-
7) Keshskandana Rs.10.00/-
8) Astottara Bilva Archana Rs.10.00/-
9) Akupuja Rs.50.00/-
10) Vahana Pooja (2, 3 Wheeler) Rs.25.00/-
11) Vahana Pooja (4 Wheeler) Rs.50.00/-
12) Swamivari Kalyana Kattadi Rs.2,116.00/-
13) Vivaha Kattadi Rs.10,000.00/-
Veerabhadra Swamy Temple Saswatha Pooja Cost Details:
1) Naivedya Pooja Rs.1516/-
2) Rudrabhishekam Rs.3500/-
3) Kumkamarchana Rs.3500/-
4) Annadosoham Rs.3016/-
5) Amavasya Pooja Rs.4000/-
Sub Shrines inside the Temple:
Lord Varasiddhi Vinayaka
Kala Bhairava Swamy
Shanmugha Swamy (Subramanya Swamy)
Three tier Rajagopuram
Veerabhadra Swamy Temple Saswatha Annadanam Scheme:
The temple is providing free meals to the pilgrims who visit Sri Veerabhadra Swamy Temple.
On Monday and Tuesday, free meals are provided for 200 to 300 pilgrims.
On Amavasya days free meals for 400 to 500 pilgrims.
Veerabhadra Swamy Temple Accommodation:
Choultry 18 rooms are available with attached washrooms.
Temple 8 Common Rooms available.
Tourism Building – 1.
Temples Near Rayachoty Temple:
1) Sri Gangamma Devatha Temple 15 Km.
2) Sri DevaRai Nallagangamma Devatha Temple, Sambepalli Kadapa 15 Kms.
3) Sri Polatala Malleswara Swamy Temple, Polatala, Pendlimarri, Kadapa 70 Kms.
4) Sri Kodanda Rama Swamy Temple, Vontimitta, Kadapa 75 Kms.
5) Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Devunikadapa, Kadapa 50 Kms.
Rayachoty Veerabhadraswamy Temple Address:
Sri Veerabhadra Swamy Temple,
Andhara Pradesh – 516269
Mr. Srikanth – 9397891377