Sri Maha Lakshmi Temple of Atlanta Hours:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Festivals and Long Weekends: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sri Maha Lakshmi Temple Atlanta Daily Services and Timings:
9.00 AM Lord Sri Venkateshwara Suprabatham
9:30 AM Nithya Aaradhana
6.00 PM Nithya Aaradhana
9.00 PM Shayanotsavam
Sri Maha Lakshmi Abishekam 7:00 PM
Annadanam 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Sri Venkateshwara Abishekam 10:30 AM
Shani Thailabishekam 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
First Saturday of Every Month:
Srinivasa Kalyanam 3:00 PM
Second Saturday of Every Month (Any Saturday if Sponsors Come):
Sri Navagraha Abishekam 6:00 PM
First Sunday of Every Month (Any Sunday if Sponsors Come):
Sri Ganesha Abishekam 10:30 AM
Third Sunday of Every Month (Any Sunday if Sponsors Come):
Sri Hanuman Abishekam 10:30 AM
Sri Shiva Abishekam 7:00 PM
On Full Moon Day of Every Month:
Sri Satyanarayana Pooja Weekday – 7:00 PM Weekend – 4:00 PM
On Krishna Paksha Chathurthi Day of Every Month:
Shankasta Hara Chathurthi Weekday – 7:00 PM Weekend – 4:00 PM
Please bring Milk, Yogurt, Sugar, Honey, Juice, Fruits, Flowers, and Dry Nuts if possible.
About Sri Maha Lakshmi Temple of Atlanta:
The Sri Maha Lakshmi Temple began on June 13, 2015. The grand opening ceremony was held from June 10 to 14, 2015. It is a Hindu temple that offers very special daily, weekly and monthly very special services to the Hindu community
We have been renting the temple building for 17 years at Allaire Klub Kids Inc. with monthly payments of $ 7040 from December 2014 to December 2031. We are spending more than $ 400,000 for the renovation of the building, bringing the idols from India and the inauguration ceremony.
Now, there are 4 priests who work full time in Sri Maha Lakshmi’s temple. The priests will make special internal and external offers to the satisfaction of the devotee. The temple will open from 9:00 AM. at 9.00 PM, every day. For festivals and public holidays, the opening hours of the temple are from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Please check temple services for more details.
Sri Maha Lakshmi Temple of Atlanta Monthly Basic Expenses:
Monthly Building Rent – $7040
Priests Salary (Including Dakshina)-$2500 x 4 = $10,000
Priest Quarters Allowance- $1000 x 4 = $4000
Priests and Family Health Insurance – Min. $1000 x 4 = $4000
Monthly Flowers and Deity Decoration Items – $3000
All Utilities – $3000
Emergency Funds – $5000
Total Monthly Cost – Minimum $36,000
Dear Devotees, Please Support to your Sri Maha 1akshmi Temple and make Generous Donation to Help Smoothly Run the Temple
Sri Maha Lakshmi Temple of Atlanta Deities:
Goddess Sri Maha Lakshmi
Lord Sri Venkateshwara (Balaji)
Lord Sri Ganapathi
Sri Devi Venkateshwara Bhu Devi Maha Lakshmi
Sita Sri Rama Lakshmana Hanuman
Radha Sri Krishna
Rama Devi Sri Satyanarayana
Valli Subramanya Devasena
Sri Maha Lakshmi Temple of Atlanta Weekly Services:
Every Friday at 7.00 PM Sri Maha Lakshmi Abishekam
Every Saturday at 10:30 AM Sri Venkateshwara (Balaji) Abishekam
Every Saturday at 6.00 PM Navagraha Abishekam
Every Saturday after 10.00 AM Shani Thailabishekam
Every Sunday at 11.00 AM Sri Ganapathi Abishekam
Every Sunday 11:30 AM Sri Hanuman Abishekam
Every Monday at 7.00 PM Sri Shiva Abishekam
Sri Maha Lakshmi Temple of Atlanta Yearly Abishekam Sponsors (Once in a Month, Your choice of week):
Maha Lakshmi or Sri Venkateshwara(Balaji)
Lifetime Abishekam Sponsors (Once in a Month, Your choice of week):
Maha Lakshmi or Sri Venkateshwara(Balaji)
You can offer new clothes (saris and dothis) to any Deities after any Abishekam. You can bring or the temple will sell you the clothes to offer to the deities. For more information, contact the temple reception at 470-253-7571 or 404-642-7452.
Please bring Milk, Yogurt, Sugar, Honey, Juice, Fruits, Flowers, and Dry Nuts. You can also bring your own cooked Prasadam (Without Garlic and Onion) For any Abishekam if you can.
Sri Maha Lakshmi Temple Rules (Guidelines and Policy):
1) This is a Place for Worship. Always Be Silent
2) Do not light Individual lamps in front of the deities. Devotees can not bring their own lamps (Deepams). The Temple will not allow you to light your own lamps inside or outside the Temple Premises unless Temple Donation of $11 is paid.
3) Do not pour oil or Ghee in any lamps. If you want to, give it to the priest.
4) No Photography of the Deities
5) Do not allow your children to shout, play, or run in the temple. If there are any injuries, the temple is not responsible. The Temple is absolutely not covering any insurance for any injuries.
6) Limit of ringing bell only 3 times and very slowly.
7) Do not drop any trash in the temple premises. If you drop anything, you have to clean yourself.
8) Do not drop Theertham anti Dry Fruits on carpet or tiles.
9) Do not touch any display items on the front desk and shelves unless you are Sponsoring. 10) Do not tape any posters on the wall without authorization.
11) Do not pour oil or any seeds on the Navagrahas at all.
12) Do not enter any sanctums and do not touch any deities outside.
13) Do not take Theertham, Shata Gopuram, or Prasadham yourself. Priest will give you after Aarathi.
14) Do not eat or think anything (except Theertham and Nuts) in the temple premises. If you want to eat anything, Go to the dining hall.
15) This Temple is not a commercial temple. The temple runs on donations from devotees. All inside or outside services have a fixed certain donation price through the
16) Please do not argue about service donation with Any rriests, staff, volunteers, and front desk.
17) If you are not interested in performing any services(Pujas), just come and get darshanam only.
18) The temple is not forcing any devotees to make a donation for regular darsanam unless you want to do any services (Pujas).
19) The devotees who performed pujas in their homes are not allowed to bring or leave and puja nirmalyams (Wastages).
20) Do not bring home food on saturdays and sundays. Strictly prohibited thank you for your cooperation – SMLTA Management
We have some car parks in front of the temple and many auto parts. We also have the Kroger car park. There is a path behind the temple that leads to the north entrance of the temple from the Kroger car park.
Sri Maha Lakshmi Temple of Atlanta Address:
1637 Peachtree Pkwy,
GA 30041, USA
Phone: +1 470-253-7571