Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja is the most popular ritual performed in Sri Kalahasti Temple. Temples in India info explain Rahu Ketu Pooja timetables, days, ticket booking, procedure, Benefits and the importance of pooja.
Rahu Ketu Pooja is performed to minimize the harmful effects of Kala Sarpa Dosha. This dosha can be controlled by offering prayers in the temple Shiva Temple in Srikalahasti.
Sri Kalahasti Temple Rahu Ketu Pooja Timings and Days:
Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja is performed every day from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM. But Puranas says that Rahu Ketu pooja should be performed at the Rahu Kalam time, Tuesdays and Sundays are the best days to perform the pooja. As a result, there is great demand during this period.
Rahu Kalam timings are given below:
Sunday:-4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Monday:-7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Tuesday:-3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Wednesday:-12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
Thursday:-1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
Friday:-10:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
Saturday:-9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Tickets, Cost Booking:
₹500 pooja is performed at a Hall outside the main temple and 1 person extra is allowed.
₹750 pooja is performed at AC Hall inside Siva Sannidhi and 1 person extra is allowed.
₹1500 pooja is performed at Mandapam near Dwajasthambam and 2 adults and 2 kids are allowed.
₹2500 pooja is performed at Mandapam inside the temple and 2 adults and 2 kids are allowed.
Rahu Ketu Pooja Procedure in Srikalahasti Temple:
1) Rahu Ketu pooja is performed batches wise at different Places. The entire process takes around 45 minutes approx.
2) The temple priest will guide you Rahu Ketu pooja directions on a mike so that everyone can hear. The directions are given in Telugu, Tamil and English languages.
3) If you miss a step in Rahu Ketu pooja’s running process, immediately seek help from the support team.
4) As soon as Rahu Ketu pooja is finished, take the silver idols with you and place them in the Hundi inside the temple.
5) Bathing after arriving at home. There is no need to throw away clothes.
Srikalahasti Puja Samagri of Rahu Ketu Pooja:
Two Small Metal Idols of Rahu and Ketu, Flowers, Vermilion & Turmeric. After Pooja, the idols have to be donated to Temple Hundi.
Srikalahasti Prasadam of Rahu Ketu Pooja:
For the Rahu Ketu Pooja in Srikalahasti of Laddu and Vada will be provided for all the tickets.