L2 Darshan Timings in Tirumala, Ticket cost and Booking Procedure
Ticket cost: Rs.500 per person
No.Of Laddus Per person: 1.
Max 6 member Names can be mentioned in a Recommendation Letter.
L2 Darshan Ticket Age limit: Ticket is a must for 12 years and above.
L2 Darshan Reporting Place: Vaikuntam ‘Q’ Complex, Tirumala
L2 Darshan will be issued on submitting a Recommendation letter from the top officials etc. The devotee must report in the early hours by following the Dress code and carrying Photo ID proofs. Darshan duration might take 2 hours to 2 hours 45 mins. L2 Darshan timings in Tirumala remain the same on all days ie at 6:15 am except on Friday, which will be at 7:15 am due to Poorabhishekam.
Tirumala L2 VIP Darshan Dress Code:
- For Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
- For Females: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
- Children near 9 or 10 years must wear the Traditional Dress code as adults.
- Wearing Jeans/ Normal Pants/ Lungi/ Shorts/ Skirts etc is not allowed for Darshan.
- Wearing flowers is not allowed during Balaji Darshan.
Tirumala L2 Darshan Timings:
|Day||Reporting Time||Expected Darshan Duration|
|Monday||6:15 am||2 hours 15 mins to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Tuesday||6:15 am||2 hours to 2 hours 15 mins|
|Wednesday||6:15 am||2 hours to 2 hours 15 mins|
|Thursday||6:15 am||2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Friday||7:15 am||2 hours 30 mins to 2 hours 45 mins|
|Saturday||6:15 am||2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Sunday||6:15 am||2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins|
The above-mentioned timings might differ from the actual.
Tirumala L2 Darshan Ticket Booking Procedure:
- The devotee has to submit the recommendation letter at the JEO camp office before 12 pm, a day in advance for the next day Darshan
- Aadhar Cards Photocopies of all devotee names listed the letter has to be submitted along with recommendation letter
- A transaction number will be generated after system enrollment.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Please note that all recommendation letters might be considered for the Break Darshan.
- The devotee can now collect the Darshan tickets at the MBC counter on paying the ticket amount.
- For Protocol officials Darshan, a protocol officer will be submitting the letter and collecting the Darshan tickets on their behalf.
- Recommendation letters might not be accepted for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and on Special days VIP Break Darshan.
- Allotment of Darshan tickets is up to the EO/ JEO discretion.
- Non-AP cadre officials might fall under the L2 Darshan category.
L2 Darshan Reporting and Duration in the Q line:
The devotee must report at the ATC Car parking area (Rs.300 Darshan line) for entry. Tickets will be scanned and ID proofs will be checked at the entry point followed by the security screening. The second scanning will be performed in the Vaikuntam-I ‘Q’ complex entrance. Later, the devotees are allowed to sit in the compartments for an hour and will be released to join the Darshan line.
Security screening will be performed again in Compartment No.29. It is advisable not to carry electronic gadgets during Darshan. Third security screening will be performed while approaching Maha Dwaram for the baggage. The devotees will have Darshan from the 3rd door instead of the 1st door these days. The devotee might have Lord Venkateswara Swamy actual Darshan for about 30 to 35 Secs (Approx), in which Darshan from a close distance will be 8 to 10 Secs (approx).
The devotee can collect Laddu Prasadam after coming out of the temple. It is advisable to carry small changes such as Rs.3, Rs.15, Rs.10 etc for Laddu Bag or Covers. It usually, takes 2 to 3 hours to complete Darshan ie if you report by 6:15 am, then Darshan might end by 8:45 am.