The entry for Ramakrishna Theertham, Kumaradhara Theertham, Tumburu Theertham and Sesha Theertham is restricted on all days except the below mentioned day.
The entry gates for all the Theerthams will be opened by the TTD Forest department to the devotees on the mentioned dates.
- Ramakrishna Theertham Mukkoti 28 Jannary
- Kumaradhara Theertham Mukkoti 27 February
- Thumburu Theertham Mukkoti is on 28 March.
- Akasa Ganga Theertham
- Sesha Theertham
Papavinasanam Dam is the Entry Point for Theertham on Tirumala Hill:
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) will provide Food and Water for the pilgrims.
All the devotees are allowed in the early hours of the day from Papavinasanam.
APSRTC Government-run direct buses are available from Tirumala bus terminus to Papavinasanam in the early hours.
All the pilgrims are checked before entering the forest.
Better carry extra water bottles, Emergency Medical Kits, Torch lights and a stick if required.
Don’t leave any plastic waste like empty covers, water bottles, Snacks covers in the forest.
Don’t take Matchboxes or smoke in the forest.
Tirumala Theerthams Trekking Tips:
- The entry is free to all the devotees.
- Trekking in the forest for long hours. Advised to bring food and water.
- Puranas says by taking a holy dip in these Theerthams will relieve Devotee from all their Sins.
- Typically, TTD arranges for the supply of water and Buttermilk.
- Not recommended for childrens.
- The entry is hot summer, so plan properly.
- It is advisable not to leave any plastic cover, Water Bottles in the forest.
- Do not deviate from the trekking path as it is in the deep forest.
- It is better to follow the group and check with the TTD staff along the path.
|Ramakrishna Theertham||4 to 5 hours||3 km to 4 km||Papavinasanam
|Kumaradhara Theertham||1 hour 30 mins
to 2 hours
|1.5 km to 2 km||Veda
|Tumburu Theertham||9 hours||19 km to 20 km||Papavinasanam
|Sesha Theertham||8 hours||5 km to 6 km||Gogarbha Dam|