Ticket cost: Rs.500 per person
Reporting Place: ATC Car parking area
L2 Darshan Dress code Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
L2 Darshan Dress code Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Reporting Time: 5:00 am
Darshan Duration: 2 hours 15 mins to 2 hours 30 mins.
Tirupati L2 VIP Break Darshan Ticket Booking Procedure:
- A recommendation letter has to be submitted a day in advance at the JEO camp office with all members Aadhar Cards photocopies.
- A recommendation letter has to be submitted before 12 pm for the next day darshan.
- Max 6 members might be considered per requisition letter.
- VIP L2 Break Darshan IS available on all days.
- During weekdays i.e. Mon to Thu, Reference letters will be considered for VIP break
- During weekends i.e Fri, Sat and Sun, VIP Break will be issued for Protocol staff only.
- The confirmed letter applicant will receive the message from Devasthanam stating the ticket allotment details.
- The ticket can be purchased at MBC Counter by paying the cash before 10 pm.
- The next day morning, the devotees are requested to report at the ATC car parking area.
- L2 Break Darshan is categorized as L2 TTD Staff and L2 General.
- The devotees can report at ATC car parking anytime between 5:00 am to 6:00 am.
- All devotees are allowed to sit in compartment Nos# 27, 28, 29 and 30.
- The compartment gates open at 6:00 am in sequence.
- First, L2 Employees will be allowed followed by L2 General.
- For Eg. If the devotee reports at 5:45 am then he/ she might reach Ananda Nilayam around 7:36 am.
- The devotees are allowed to have Darshan from the 3rd Door itself.
- The devotee hardly gets 1 min to 2 mins Lord Venkateswara Swamy Darshan during this time (Running queue line)
- Darshan might end at 7:52 am.
- The devotee can collect 2 Laddus per person from the Laddu Counter. Please carry a small change to purchase Laddu Cover from the counter.
- The devotee can purchase additional Small Laddu/ Kalyanotsavam Laddu/ Vada from the counter.
Question: Is Online Booking available for Tirupati L2 VIP Break Darshan?
Answer: No, these tickets can be availed only with a recommendation letter
Question: How many members are allowed per recommendation letter?
Answer: Max 6 members per recommendation letter
Question: Are children allowed for Break Darshan with parents?
Answer: Yes, Children under 12 years are allowed free of cost with their parents. Please maintain a dress code for children 8 years and above.
Question: Which day is Good for L2 Darshan?
Answer: Usually, Tue and Wed will be less crowded so it is good to have Darshan
Question: Can I perform Thulabharam during Break Darshan?
Answer: Yes, the Thulabharam counter is located right next to Ranga Mandapam and is near Dwajasthambham.
Question: What is the expected VIP L2 Darshan duration during weekdays?
Answer: 2 hours.
Question: What is the expected Darshan duration during weekends?
Answer: Friday due to Poorabhishekam, it will be delayed. Sat and Sun will be around 2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours.