Tirupati Special Darshan Ticket Cost:
Special Darshan Ticket Price: Rs.300 per person.
Darshan Reporting Place: ATC Car parking, Tirumala.
Tirumala Special Darshan Ticket Opening Dates:
There are no fixed release dates as of now. Usually, the tickets for the special Darshan will be released one month before.
The below-mentioned opening dates might change from the actual ones.
|Month||Expected Opening Date||Expected Opening Time|
|12 January to 31 January||9 January||10:00 AM|
|1 February to 20 February||9 January||10:00 AM|
|2 March to 31 March||13 February to 17 February||10:00 AM|
|1 April to 30 April||20 March to 24 March||10:00 AM|
|1 May to 31 May||17 April to 21 April||10:00 AM|
|1 June to 30 June||22 May to 26 May||10:00 AM|
|1 July to 31 July||19 June to 23 June||10:00 AM|
|1 August to 31 August||17 July to 21 July||10:00 AM|
|1 September to 30 September||17 August to 22 August||10:00 AM|
|1 October to 31 October||18 September to 22 September||10:00 AM|
|1 November to 30 November||18 October to 23 October||10:00 AM|
|1 December to 31 December||16 November To 21 November||10:00 AM|
Tirumala Special Darshan expected waiting time:
Tirumala Tirupati Special Darshan expected waiting time might differ from the actual ones.
|Day||300 ticket Expected Darshan waiting time|
|Monday||2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Tuesday||1 hour 45 mins to 2 hours|
|Wednesday||2 hours to 2 hours 15 mins|
|Thursday||2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Friday||2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Saturday||2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours|
|Sunday||2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours|
Tirumala Tirupati Special Darshan Ticket Rules:
- A Darshan ticket is mandatory for 12 years and above Devotee.
- It is free for below 12 years children with their parents or Guardians.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID proof for children 9 years and above for safe side.
- Devotees must wear Traditional dress for Rs.300 darshan ticket. (For men the dress code is dhoti or pyjamas with an upper cloth. For women, the preferred dress code is saree or half-saree with blouse or churidar with pyjama and upper cloth. Dress code for 9 years and above: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyjama.
- There is flexibility with the darshan reporting time for Special Darshan tickets. Devotees can report a little late at the ATC Car parking for Sheegra Darshan entry ie. 30 to 120 mins late might not be a problem.
- Note Early reporting is not possible with Sheegra Darshan tickets.
- One small laddu is offered to all devotees from the Laddu counter after Balaji Darshan
- Typographical errors such as Age, Gender, and Name (Minor) will be ignored and the devotee can have Darshan.
- Photo ID proof will be validated thoroughly at the entry time so replacing it with a different person will not be possible.
- It is mandatory to carry Photo ID proof for all devotees (Aadhar).
- Plastic is completely banned in Tirumala. It is advisable to carry Glass/ Copper/ Steel water bottles.
- Baby food is allowed during Darshan.
- Electronic gadgets like Mobile Phones, Cameras, Smartwatches and Earphones are not allowed inside the temple.
- Electronic gadgets and Mobile Depositing counters are located at the Darshan line entrance. Luggage bags can be deposited at the entry point or can be carried but a security check will be there for all baggage.
- Free footwear collection counter is available at the darshan line entrance.
- One should not walk with Footwear in Thiru Mada streets (Streets around the main temple).
- The devotee can purchase any number of Laddus from the Laddu counter and each Laddu cost Rs.50.
- Special Darshan ticket printout is mandatory as mobile phones are not allowed inside.
Note: Temples in India info request all pilgrims not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
TTD Special Darshan Ticket Booking and Counter:
- Offline counters are not available in Tirupati and Tirumala for Rs.300 darshan tickets
- Only online booking is available for special Darshan tickets at the moment
- One can book 6 tickets using one mobile phone number
- Aadhar card/voter card/passport details can be used to book Darshan tickets.
- Additional Laddus can be reserved by booking a Darshan ticket online.