TTD Seva Electronic lucky DIP initiative is take up to provide transparency in allotting the TTD Seva tickets and to cater seva tickets to wider section of pilgrims. TTD Seva Electronic Lucky DIP Process:
1) Registered users can send the Seva electronic DIP registration form on time by completing the details of the pilgrim and the Seva options.
2) Thomala Seva, Archana, Suprabhatam, Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu and Nijapada Darshanarn are available for your Seva Electronic Lucky Dip
3) Only the Aadhaar card for Indian citizens and the passport for NRI pilgrims would be accepted for registration.
4) Changes are not allowed once the form is submitted.
5) Registration is only allowed if Seva is not used in the last 180 days.
6) TTD reserves the right to cancel registration in case of multiple registrations made by the same person.
7) Seva tickets will be allotted to pilgrims according to the random distribution process.
8) The status of Seva’s reward will be communicated by SMS and email.
9) The pilgrims selected must make the payment within the stipulated time, by connecting to ttdsevaonline via the Seva Electronic DIP module or via the transaction history.
10) Pilgrims assigned to Seva can not use Seva for the next 180 days from the Seva date.
11) The entire registration and allotment process is posted on the portal for greater transparency.
4 Small Laddus are provided for TTD Seva Electronic DIP Pilgrims:
Important Information to the Pilgrims:
1) The reporting point for availing Seva is at VQC.l. Tirumala.
2) At the time of entry, the pilgrims stall produce the same original Photo ID used during booking. Age proof shall be produced for children below 12 years to gain entry free Of cost.
3) The Pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only.
Male: Dhoti, Shirt
Female: Saree, Half Saree, Chudidar with Dupatta. Grihasthas should wear dhoti and upper cloth for Kalyanotsavam whoch involve Sankalpam.
4) All the Pilgrims on group tickets have to report together.
5) Entry with chappals/shoes is not permitted into the queue lines, mada streets and Temple.
6) The should not carry any luggage/cell phones/electronic gadgets whole report.
7) All booking are FINAL: Postponement/advancement/cancellation/refund is not allow.
8) TTD reserves the right of Cancellation of the Seva under any Special Circumstances.
9) Please contact our 24/7 help desk for Queries at 1 800 425 333333 and 1 800 42S 4141.
NOTE: Electronically generated details do not require any signature.