The clock tower is situated in twin cities of Hyderabad, It was constructed in the year 1860 in 10 acres area and it was established by British government. The clock tower was 120 feet height and it was constructed in a park 0f 2.5 acres area in 1896. The clock which stands on the tower was contributed by a business man Dewan Bahadur seth Lachmi Narayana Ramgopal. This clock tower was inaugurated in 1 February 1897 by resident Sir Trevor John Chichele Plowden.
This clock tower is also one of the tourism spot of the twin cities. The Latin European tower is square in plan and soars up in three stages to a cubic segment housing the clock works. The three levels of clock tower have been built and exhibited with red brick masonry pointed with white mortar. We can see a rough base area which is exposed. The fifth level looks in the style of Gothic which serves as a final and the upper level was finished in smooth plaster.