Standard TTD Marriage Hall Allotment Timings: 3:00 pm to 3:00 pm
TTD Marriage Hall Capacity: 20 to 200 members.
TTD Marriage Hall Location: Beside Main Temple.
Rules for Non Brahmin Marriage in Tirumala:
- The Bride must be 18 years and above and the Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Non-Brahmin marriages are also allowed in TTD Marriage Halls..
- Both Bride and Groom families must be Hindus.
- Only Arranged and Hindu marriages are allowed.
- Hall Bookings open on 90th day from the date of the marriage.
- Bride parents and Groom parents should be present for hall booking.
- Hall booking receipt mandatory for hall allotment.
- The room will be allotted from 3:00 pm onwards on the marriage date.
- Early room allotment may not be possible.
- Hall extension may not be possible.
- An unmarried certificate has to submitted by Bride and Groom while booking the marriage hall.
Non Brahmin Marriage & Darshan Registration Procedure:
- Darshan is available for 6 members which include Bride and Groom.
- Registration can be made at SMC Tirumala.
- Wedding couples Aadhar Cards, 10th mark sheet photocopies has to be submitted.
- Bride and Grom parents Photo ID proofs photocopies has to be submited.
- Three witnesses along with their Photo ID proofs has to be submited.
- A Wedding card is required for the registration
Reservations are required for the hall as they are limited. Amount to be paid in cash at the counter. It may take 4 to 5 hours for the whole process. In case of the parent’s absence, Late certificate must be presented along with a photo ID of the guardians. 2 rooms will be allocated free of charge when booking the wedding hall.