Tirupati Break Darshan Ticket:
Break Darshan Types: L1 Protocol, L1 Recommendation Letter, L2 Employees, L2 Recommendation Letter and L3 Recommendation Letter
Ticket Cost: Rs.500 per person.
No.of Tickets Issued per day: 2500 – 3000
Children under 12 years don’t need Darshan tickets.
One must Carry an Original Photo ID card for Darshan.
Valid Photo ID Card: Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID.
TTD VIP Mandatory Dress Code:
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
Recommendation letter Darshan is not available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Break Darshan will be canceled on special days.
Tirupati VIP Darshan Timings:
L1 Line: 6:00 AM to 6:30 AM
L2 Line: 7:00 AM to 7:30 AM
L3 Line: 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM
Tirumala Break Darshan Ticket Benefits:
|L1 Break||L2 Break||L3 Break|
|Aarti, Theerth, Satagopuram Blessings|
|Darshan from Close distance||Darshan from Close distance||Darshan from a close distance|
|Sabera entry available|
|No.of Tickets: 200 – 500 (Max)||No.of Tickets: 1000 – 1500||No.Of Tickets: 1500 – 2000|
|Dwajasthambham Entry||Dwajasthambham entry available for TTD employees|
TTD VIP Darshan Order:
- L1 VVIPs: Under this category Ministers, MLAs, MPs, Officials, Celebrities etc fall under this category.
- L1 Recommendation letter: Under this category, Letters from Supreme and High Court Judges, governors, Ministers etc.
- L2 VIPs: Group 1 officials, Recommendation letters from Ministers, Judges etc fall under this category
- L2 Employees: TTD employees, State Government deputation TTD Employees, Dependents.
- L3 Recommendation: Recommendation letters are required for this category.
Please note that Recommendation letters are not accepted for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Only Protocol officials and Politicians can have Darshan along with their families.