Tirupati VIP Break Darshan Booking, Categories, Ticket Cost:
Break Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.500 per person.
Merging List 1, List 2, List 3 categories in VIP Break Darshan tickets has resulted in the provision of darshan to common pilgrims by an hour.
It is mentioned that the common pilgrims will be given priority in darshan and accordingly changes have been brought in reducing VIP break darshan by canceling categories from July 18 onwards.
Even the protocol VIPs are now given Theertham and Satari outside the sanctum which has saved a lot of time and today we could able to complete VIP break darshan in a short time. With this scraping of categories in VIP break, now almost an hour is saved and in this precious hour, we could be able to provide darshan to nearly 4500-5000 pilgrims in addition.
Tirupati VIP Break Darshan Booking Process:
- Recommendation letter to be submitted a day in advance at JEO camp office before 12:00 Noon.
- Confirmed Darshan will be communicated by SMS.
- Ticket to be purchased before 10:00 pm for the next day Darshan at MBC Counter.
- Traditional Dress code is mandatory for this Darshan.
- Recommendation letter accepted only on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Tirumala VIP Dress code:
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Laddu Prasadam: 2 Small Laddus per ticket.
Darshan Timings: 5:30 am to 8:30 am.
Darshan Duration: 1 hour 30 mins – 2 hours.
New Process added to Tirupati VIP Break Darshan:
- The devotee who donates Rs.10000 to Sri Venkateswara Aalayala Nirmanam Trust (SRIVANI Trust) can avail one time VIP Break Darshan
- The confirmed donation receipt is to be submitted at Goklam Guesthouse Tirumala
- The ticket cost Rs.500 to be paid at this counter.
- The ticket can be availed one day in advance.
- Tickets are limited to 9 per day for one family.
- Offline ticket purchase available at Donor Cell Tirumala for the next day Darshan.