Tirumala Balaji temple set to reopen, TTD issues safety guidelines to contain COVID-19 spread through devotees. A guide to opening Tirupati Thimmappa after Covid-19 lockdown.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Safety Guidelines:
- TTD planning to allow devotees for 14 hours every day for darshan.
- TTD allows only Five hundred devotees per hour.
- Dharshan will be limited to Seven thousand devotees per day.
- Dharshan Tickets can be booked online as per the slots allotted.
- TTD had allotted tickets only for Sarva Dharshan and Special Dharshan.
- Devotees who possessed tickets via online only will be allowed at the Alipiri Gate itself to visit Tirumala.
- TTD will allow its employees for the first three days for darshan.
- Subsequently, Local Residents of Tirumala and Tirupati will be allowed to experiment for 15 day.
- Next, the Residents of Chittoor and other districts of AP are expected to be gradually admitted for darshan after TTD’s initial trial.
- Only two persons are allowed to stay in the Rooms of TTD.
- Pilgrims will be thoroughly checked.
- TTD in a program that allows everyone to see the situation after the Coronavirus is restored.