Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Date and Timings in Tirumala.
Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi & Dwadasi Darshan 2023 Date and Time Details :
Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Date: January 2, 2023
Vaikunta Dwadasi: January 3, 2023
Vaikunta Dwaram Opening Date and Hours: January 2, 2023, 3:00 AM (approx.)
Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.10,000 (SRIVARI Trust Donation) + Rs 1,000 (Ticket) or Rs 300 (Special Entry Darshan)
Vaikunta Dwaram Darshan Timings: 3:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Vaikunta Dwaram Opening Dates: 2nd to 11th January 2023.
Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Darshan Ticket Booking:
Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300) tickets and SRIVARI Trust tickets will be released for online booking. A limited Online quota will be released for Rs.300 and SRIVARI trust tickets.
Tirumala on Vaikunta Ekadasi Day Darshan Procedure:
- Maha Laghu Darshan on Vaikunta Ekadasi for SRIVARI Trust ticket holders, Rs.300 Ticket holders and SARVA darshan
- Maha Laghu Darshan is similar to Rs.300 Ticket Darshan
- The devotees are allowed to enter Vaikunta Dwaram on these special days.
- Vaikunta Dwara Darshan remains open for 10 days
- Laghu Darshan is similar to Rs.500 ticket darshan on the remaining 9 days for SRIVARI trust ticket holders.
- All privileged Darshan remains canceled during Vaikunta Dwaram Opening Dates.
- Senior Citizen Darshan, Differently abled Darshan, Patients Darshan, NRI Darshan, Infant Darshan and other Supadam Darshan will not be available during this time.
Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi 2Jan 2023 Schedule:
- Lord Malayappa Swamy will ride in Swarna Rathotsavam in the Morning Hours
- Vaikunta Dwara Darshan from 3:00 AM
- Rapathu Utsavam
Tirumala Vaikunta Dwadasi Day Activities:
Srivari Chakrasnanam before Sunrise.
Vaikunta Dwara Darshan
Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi Swarna Ratham:
Koil Alwar Tirumanjanam in connection with Vaikuntha Ekadasi will be performed on 1st January.
The procession of the Golden Chariot (Swarna Ratham) on Vaikunta Ekadasi day on 2nd January between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM in the four Mada streets.
On Vaikuntha Dwadsi day on 3rd January, Chakra Snanam will be performed in Swami Pushkarini between 5:00 AM and 6:00 AM.