If a person has killed or caused the death of an innocent animal or a snake during his/her lifetime, then they will have the Naga Dosha or Naga Dosham or Sarpa Dosha or Kala Sarpa Dosha in their Kundlis in their next birth. It is also said that those with Kaal Sarp Yog in their horoscope have to take rebirth to fulfill their unfulfilled desires.
Kaal Sarp Dosh is one of the most nefarious planetary combinations that have been harming many people in the world. Even celebrities like Sachin Tendulkar, George Bush and Lara Dutta are not free from this dangerous Dosh. The Kaal Sarp Dosh happens when all the planets remain within the arch of Rahu and ketu.
There are 12 types of Kaal Sarp Yog depending on the position of Rahu and Ketu in one’s birth chart. These are:
- Anant Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Kulik Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Vasuki Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Shankhpal Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Padam Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Takshak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Shankhnad Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Ghatak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Sheshnaag Kaal Sarp Dosh
REMEDY FOR KALA SARPA DOSHA POOJA:
Remember to worship Lord Ganesha by reciting his mantra before performing the Rahu Ketu pooja. It is compulsory doing the procedure. If not performed then the pooja is said to be unfruitful.
The simplest remedy is worship Lord Hanuman by reciting the Hanuman Chaleesha every day or every Tuesday and Saturday to get relief from the Sani, Kujha as well as the Rahu and Ketu dosha. Offer ardent worship and Nishta to please the lord. Also can offer him Vada Mala (Vada garland) or Betel leaves mala (Betel leaves garland).
Some of the famous Temple where you can perform remedy for the Rahu Kethu pooja are
Ujjain Mahakaleshwar Temple, Thrimbakeshwaram Temple in Maharashtra, Sree Kalahasthi and Mopidevi Subrahmanya Temple in Andhra Pradesh, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple near Bengaluru, Ramanatha Swamy Temple Rameshwaram and Tirunageswram Temple (Rahu Temple) in Tamilnadu.
Performing milk Abishekam in Rahukalam at Thirunageshwaram is considered more auspicious. After visiting the temples at Tamilnadu you may also visit Vaideeswaran kovil (Kuja Temple) and then Ketu temple in Peroambare to perform a pooja.
The Pooja has to be done twice in a year till you see the change – once during Uttarayana (mid-Jan to mid-July) and secondly during Dakshinayana (mid-July to mid-Jan).
Performing the below-mentioned poojas and vrath, gives good result.
visit any Naga temple near your living place and worship for 18 weeks by offering a gingelly oil lamp and normal pooja offering with Black gingelly seeds. In the last week install a five hooded two silver or wooden Sarpa (snake) idols. Worship and Visit the temple of Lord Subramanya Swamy and Lord Narasimha every day is a must. Most auspicious Vrath is the Garuda Panchami Vratra, which should perform regularly every year to get relief. Donate pulses to the poor on 43rd Wednesdays. Performing the Shanthi pooja on Shahsti Thithi will also give relief.
The following mantras have to be chanted for 21 days regularly at home also.
- Om Aaathishesha naagaayanamaha
- Om Avantha nagaaya namaha
- Om Vaasugiye Namaha
- Om Thatcha naagaaya namaha
- Om Kaarkodaka naagaaya namaha
- Om Padma naagaaya namaha
- Om Mahaa Padma Naagaaaya Namaha
- Om Sanka naagaya namaha
- Om Kuliga nagaaya namaha
What is Kalsarpa Dosha?
Kalasarpa dosha is when all planets are on one side of the Rahu Ketu axis. Example – If Rahu is on 3rd house and Ketu on 9th house … All other planets are either on 4th to 8th house or on 10th to 2nd house. … There are so many billionaires and famous personalities who have Kalapasarpa dosha or yoga.
Is Kaal Sarp Yog good or bad?
Kaal Sarp Yoga or Kaal Sarp Dosha, both are the same. This Yoga is formed when in a given birth chart all the Planets except Rahu and Ketu are placed between Rahu and Ketu. … They also hold the view that simply by the formation of Kaal Sarp Yoga would not result in good or bad results for the native.
Effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh:
- Kaal Sarp Dosh affected person deteriorates in health and reduces life span.
- People with Kaal Sarp Effects fear insecurity and death.
- The person remains confused while taking decisions.
- Many problems occur in matters related to love, marriage and children.
- Diseases that are not cured by any medicine.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh affected people Struggle in wealth, profession and career.
- Face betrayals from friends and business partners.
- Delay in success. Not able to receive rewards.
- One face obstacles in everything they start.
- The person is not able to maintain family relationships.
- One is not able to sleep due to nightmares and dreams of snakes.
- Lack of confidence and self- esteem.
- Lack of happiness and mental peace.
Remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosh:
As per Vedic Astrology, experts suggest remedies to reduce the malefic effects of Kaal Sarp Yoga.
- Perform Rudrabhisheka Ujjain Mahakaleshwar temple, Srikalahasti temple in Andhra Pradesh, Mopidevi Subrahmanya Temple, Andhrapradesh, Trimbakeshwar in Nashik, Maharashtra, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple near Bengaluru, Rameshwaram and Tirunageswram Temple in Tamil Nadu and worshipping Lord Shiva can alleviate the negative effects of this Dosha to a great extent.
- Install an energized Kaal Sarpa Yog yantra at the place of veneration or puja room at home and worship it daily.
- Get a Kalsarpa dosha Nivaran pooja performed on a Wednesday or Friday to negate the malefic effects of Rahu.
- Get a Dashansh Homa or Yajna done on Nag Panchami day in the month of Shravan in a temple or near a holy river
Donate fresh reddish.
- Wear a 14 faced rudraksha or a combination of 8+9 faced rudraksha.
- Chanting the Panchakshari Mantra, i.e. Om Namah Shivay or performing the Maha Mrityunjay Mantra Jaap at least 108 times daily is an effective way to overcome this yog in the horoscope.
- Chanting the Beej Mantra of Rahu for 108 times and keeping a string of Agate (akeek) in the hand.
- Watering a Peepal tree every Saturday is considered very effective.
Other Kalsarpa Dosha Remedies
- Apart from these remedies, natives who have Kaal Sarp Yog in their birth chart can also opt for these remedies, if possible.
- Offer 11 coconuts in flowing water or a river on a Saturday or on a Panchami Tithi.
- Offering 108 pairs of Nag and Nagin (female nag) made of metal in the river and offer Rudra Abhishek on a Monday is an effective remedy. Chanting the Kaal Sarp Gayatri Mantra is important too.
- Keep a pet dog at home. It will please Lord Batuk Bhairav whose blessings can be an effective cure for Kaal Sarp Dosha.
- Chant Vishnu Sahasranama
- Worship Manasa Devi
- Bring a five-hooded idol of Nag Raj, preferably in Silver. Keep it in Lord Subramanya Swami temple and worship it daily with rice mixed with Haldi (turmeric).