Temple and Pooja Timings:
Morning: 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Evening: 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Daily Pooja Schedule:
Monday to Friday 9:00 AM Suprabhatam and Nityapuja (Daily Morning Prayers)
11:00 AM Archana and Aarathi
Weekend Schedule / Saturday and Sunday Pooja Schedule:
Morning: 9:00 AM to 12:30 AM
Evening: 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM
9:00 AM – 10.00 AM Suprabhatam and Nityapuja (Daily Morning Prayers)
10:00 AM – 11:45 AM Abhishekam, Archana, Bhajans, and Aarathi
12:00 PM Prasadam Lunch – Dining Room on SUNDAY only
6:00 PM Navagraha Abhishekam and Pooja
7:00 PM Archana, Mantapushpa, Bhajans, and Aarathi
Sri Lord Shiva Abhishekam – Monday – 7:00 PM
Sri Hanuman Abhishekam – Tuesday – 7:00 PM
Sri Radha Krishna Abhishekam – Wednesday – 7:00 PM
Sri Rama Abhishekam – Thursday – 7:00 PM
Sri Durga Abhishekam – Friday – 7:00 PM
Sri Venkateswara Swamy Abhishekam – Saturday – 11:00 AM
Lord Ganesh Abhishekam – Sunday – 10:00 AM
# Sathyanarayana Pooja
# Sankashta Chathurthi
# Shashti Pooja
# Special Venkateshwara Abhishek (1st Saturday of the month)
# Amritvani (1st Sunday of the month)
# Special Abhishekam for Sri Shirdi Sai Baba (1st Thursday of every week)
# Special Abhishekam for Sri Raghavendra Swamy (3rd Thursday of every week)
# Sunder Kand Path (3rd Tuesday of the month)
# Hari Kirtan (3rd Sunday of the month)
# Makara Sankranthi/Pongal
# Ayyappa Pooja
# Maha Shivarathri
# Thyagaraja Aaradhana
# Shri Rama Navami
# 3 days of Anniversary Celebrations in April
# Krishna Janmashtami
# Ganesha Chathurthi
# Karva Chauth
* Archana can be performed at any time during the hours of the temple while other services are not in progress.
* Satyanarayana pooja / other poojas / sponsored homas are performed between 2.00 PM to 5:00 PM on all
* Special services available on request; Please call the temple for a list with suggested donations.
* The priest is available to visit your home for pooja and other religious functions.
* For more information, please contact Mr. Vishwa Rao at (205) 995-8473 or Mrs. Meena Shah at (205) 967-8703.
* All the above mentioned programs may change during special days and on festivals days.
Yoga Sessions Timings:
Mondays and Wednesdays: 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM
1) Yogi Vaid
2) Kapil Desai
3) Sadhana Malkani
Yoga Charge Details:
$120 for one person for one Year, Weekly 2 classes.
$35 for one person for six months, Weekly 2 classes.
For more information call about Yoga: Dr. Yogi Vaid at 969-2141 or Kapil Desai at 402-2339
*FREE for VOTING MEMBERS
Hindi Classes and Teachers:
Hindi Classes on Sunday: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
1st Grade: Dr. Pratibha Khare
2nd Grade: Dr. Pooran Chand
3rd Grade: Ms. Veena Gurtu
4th Grade: Ms. Santosh Mishra
For information call: Dr. Pratibha Khare at 967-8368
Telugu Classes and Teachers:
Telugu Classes on Saturday 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
Children 5 years and above. Mrs. Meena Sthanam, Dr. Narayana Sthanam, and Dr. Suresh Grandhi.
$80 for one student.
$100 for one student for non-members.
Every Sunday from 10:45 am to 11:45 am.
Hindi Pathshala classes
$95.00 for dues paying ($500.00 and $250.00) temple members;
$120.00 non members.
$10.00 registration fee for new students only.
Music Classes Details:
Music Lessons: 1st and 3rd Sundays: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Vocal Lessons: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM — Teachers: Dr. Ajay Patel & Ajay Zaveri
Instrumental Lessons: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Violin and Tabla Lessons: Dr. Ajay Patel
Key Board and Harmonium Lessons: Nalini Kulkarni
For more information call: Dr. Ajay Patel at 663-5509
Religious Classes on Sunday:
* Religious Classes between 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM for Children between 4 to 12 years By Dr. Shivani Pandit and Veena Shah (Bal Sanskar Kendra)
* Religious Classes between 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM between 13 to 21 years By Dr. Kuntal Pandit and Samata Shah (Divine Youth Group)
* From 21 and above age 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM by Indra Soni and Sunny Bhagat
For more information call: Madhu Shah at 823-4808
Group 1 age 4 to 8 and Group 2 age 9 to 13 run from 11:15 AM until 12:00 noon.
1st Sunday of the month: 10:30 AM to 11:40 AM
A discourse including devotional songs, religious subjects discussions, and other scriptures.
For more information call: Dr. Yogi Vaid at 969-2141
The Hindu Temple & Culture Center of Birmingham
200 N. Chandalar Dr.Pelham,
Fax: (205) 621-1157