Warsaw ISKCON Temple Timings:
4.30 AM to 2.00 PM and 4.00 PM to 8.00 PM
Daily Temple Program:
4:30 AM – Mangala arati – morning ceremony
5:00 AM – Tulasi Puja – worshiping Tulasi plants
5:15 AM – Japa – individual mantra meditation
7:30 AM – Welcome to the Deities – Krishna worship
7:35 AM – Guru puja – worship of Srila Prabhupada
8:00 AM – Lecture on philosophy based on Srimad Bhagavatam
9:00 AM – Breakfast
2:00 PM – Lunch
7:00 PM – Sandhya arati – evening ceremony
Srila Prabhupada Vyasa Puja
Sri Krishna Janmastami
Sri Rama Navami
Gaura Purnima festival
Every week on Sunday in the Temple there are open programs during which one can experience what life with Hare Krishna looks like. We are waiting for new and regular guests whom we welcome and together we spend the afternoon in the spirit of the Temple’s life.
1) The program starts at 13:00 with singing together ( Bhajan ) to the accompaniment of traditional Indian instruments.
2) The next item is a lecture on the life and philosophy of Hare Krishna during which you can learn more and ask questions.
3) The third point of the program is Kirtan – singing and dancing together with the accompaniment of traditional instruments.
4) The fourth point of the program is a vegetarian snack ( Prasadam ) – we invite all guests to joint feasting and talks.
5) Participation in Sunday meetings with vegetarian food is free. We are also happy to meet any willing person on other days of the week.
ul. Zakret 11,
Piaseczno k. Warszawy,
Poland – 05500
Phone: +48 (22) 7507797
Fax: +48 (22) 7508249
Mail: ISKCON, Mysiadlo, ul. Zakret 11,05-500 Piaseczno
Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]