When the 7th house in our horoscope is affected by malefic planets than Kalathra Dosham is present. This Homam is performed to get rid of all the problems arising between couples and help them lead a happy life.
Pooja Key Points:
Performed for Kalathra Dosha Nivarana.
To overcome trouble, delay in marriage and even separation.
Performed on Fridays, Sundays or Janma Nakshatra days.
Main Deity: Graham present in the 7th house.
Kalathra Dosha gives a very powerful and bad effect on one’s horoscope. In Vedic Astrology, Kalathra Dosha exists because of the evil planet or “paap graha”. Mars, Sun, Rahu, Saturn and Ketu are evil planets. If these evil planets are located in houses 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th,8th and 12th of their ascendant or their lagan, or their lunar lagan, then they cause this dosha.
What is Kalathra Dosham?
The seventh house in the horoscope is the wife’s house and is also called “kalathra sthana” or house. In simple terms too, Kalathra means spouse. The kalathra in a male horoscope is Venus, and the meaning of kalathra in a woman is Jupiter. The seventh house of the horoscope means bed, wife, harmony, association, happiness, marital happiness and good relations with the spouse. Kalathra Dosha means an affected marriage house and problems of married life and happiness.
Even after marriage, they do not understand well and lead a separate life. Nor do they have the marital happiness that finally puts an end to divorce. In some cases, the spouse suffers from health problems and even death can occur in severe cases.
No connection between the second, the seventh and the eleventh house can usually lead to a late marriage. The evil planet or the evil affliction in the seventh house or in the seventh lord can create problems in married life. The variety of planets touched by the seventh house or the seventh lord can lead to divorce and the new marriage.
Most of them usually take a lot of time and care to solve marital problems. But the real villain in the episode Marriage is this Kalathra Dosha. If the horoscope of a boy or a girl indicates a form of Kalathra Dosha, this problem must be solved before the marriage.
How Kalathra Dosha Occurs?
To check Kalathra dosha in a table, we have to study 2nd, 7th and 11th houses. The 7th house was given the highest importance in the evaluation of this dosha because the 7th house is the spouse house and married life.
- Combination of Venus and Mars, especially in the seventh house. Such a native will attract the affection of members of the opposite sex. However, if the fourth house, which is the house of chastity and its lord, is not affected by evil planets like the Sun and has a beneficial aspect of Jupiter, this tendency will not manifest itself.
- Placement of Rahu
- Lord of Seventh house is combust.
- Rahu and Sun are in the 7th house.
- Debilitation of 7th lord
- 7th Lord in 6th, 8th and 12th house
- Association of 7th lord with lords of trik bhav (6th, 8th and 12th houses)
- Other planet debilitated in 7th house
- Presence of Venus in 7th house
How Kalathra Dosha Remedies:
- The person who has identified with the Kalathira Dosham must be performed a marriage ceremony with Banana Stone.
- The Best day for conducting this Pariharam is either on Friday or Sunday.
- After completing this rituals, you will be guided to worship the Lord Shiva and Parvathi.
- You can also donate some amount to participate in the “Anna Dhanam” (Feeding the Needy). The temple authorities provide free food to poor people on daily basis.