Puri Shri Jagannatha Temple Do’s:
- Follow the queue system for darshan of deities without problems.
- Respect the ancient customs and while you are in Shree Jagannatha temple and promote religious sentiments among the pilgrims.
- Observe pin drop silence inside Puri Jagannatha temple.
- Deposit all your offerings in the Hundi and Branch Office inside the temple premises.
- Keep Shri Jagannatha temple premises clean and neat.
- Bath and wear clean clothing before entering the temple.
- Beware of pickpockets and monkeys near the temple.
Puri Shri Jagannatha Temple Dont’s:
- Don’t enter the temple premises after consume liquor or other intoxicants.
- Don’t enter the temple after eating non-vegetarian food.
- Don’t Carry cooked food.
- Don’t Encourage beggary.
- Don’t Split or commit nuisance.
- Don’t Waste water.
- Don’t Spit, Urinate or defecate in the temple premises.
- Don’t wear Foot wear and leather items in and around the temple premises.
- Don’t Carry Umbrella, leather items, Mobile Phone or any kind of Electronic Gadgets.