3:30 pm: Kirtan (Chanting / Singing)
4.00 pm: Class – Introduction to Hare Krishna
4.45 pm: Deity greeting with Kirtan (chanting/singing)
5.30 pm: Prasadam Feast (Pure Vegetarian Lunch)
6.30 pm: Evening Arati (chanting/singing)
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
/Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
In the Kali-santarana Upanishad (1-11), the Hare Krishna maha-mantra is established as the only means of deliverance in Kali-yuga.
In the Gita the Supreme Lord also declares:
patram puspam phalam toyam
yo me bhaktya prayacchati
tad aham bhakty-upahrtam
“If one offers Me with love and devotion a leaf, a flower, a fruit or water, I will accept it.” (Bg.9.26) Therefore the International Society for Krishna Consciousness has many temples all over the world… The functions of the tongue in devotional service are to chant the Hare Krishna maha-mantra and eat prasada that is offered to the Lord. (Srila Prabhupada)
ISKCON Belfast Temple Directions:
1) From South/Dublin Head to Belfast up the A1/M1.
2) Take the first exit after Lisburn. You will hit a roundabout, go all the way around the roundabout and head back the way you just came.
3) Then take the first exit you come to (Dunmurry/Finaghy.)
4) At the exit you immediatley come to a T-juction. Turn right and then first left at the lights.
5) Continue along this road for about a mile (you will go straight through one roundabout).
6) After the rocketship church (you’ll know it when you see it). The temple is about 100 yards up on the left handside, corner of Brooklands Grange.
7) Dunmurry train station is approximately 20 minutes walk from the Temple. For confirmation of bus and/or train times please contact Translink on 028 90 66 66 30.
ISKCON Temple Address:
2a Brooklands Grange,
UK, BT17 0HE
Contact No: +44 28 9062 0530