Sri Sai Baba Temple located at Sri Sai Nagar, Beside Childrens Park, Chintareddypalem, Nellore.
Guru Brahma – Guru Vishnu
Guru Devo Maheshwaraha – Guru Sakshath Parabramha
Tasmay Sri Guravayana maha Tasmay Sri Sai Guravayana maha
Tasmay Sri Datta Guravayana maha
Inaugural Date: May 12, 2003. With the blessings of ‘Poojyasri’ Sri Darga Swamy. Height of Baba Idol: 5’6″
The temple is a two floored construction facing North. The prime idol is placed in the ground floor and in the first floor “Chanting Mandir” Dwarakamayi Baba is placed.
- April 21, 2002: Sri Ramanavami Day – Chanting of “Om Sai, Sri Sai, Jai Jai Sai” was conducted through the day to sanctify the place
- April 25, 2002: Foundation stone was laid and Pooja was performed by the devotees collectively
- March 10, 2003: Dwarakamayi Baba’s photo has been installed. From this day, poojas began in the temple on day-to-day basis
- May 12, 2003: Marble idol of Saibaba was brought from Jaipur. Pooja was performed to the idol at Shirdi. A three day event was organised in the temple premises to install the idol under the gracious blessings and supervision of His Excellence ‘Sri Darga Swamy’
- Executive Officer of Sri Saibaba Sansthan – Shirdi, Sri.B.R.Wakchaure paid a visit to the temple. In his presence the Palanquin procession began in the temple. From this day onwards, every Thursday evening and on important festival days, the palki seva is conducted in the temple between 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- In the month of August 2003, Sai Satsang programme began in the mandir. Sri Allu bhaskar Reddy is conducting this programme in the temple since then on every Sunday evening. Lectures on Sri Saibaba, Sri Dattatreya and on other religious matters are given to enlighten the devotees
- February 25, 2005: Sri Chandrabhanu Satpathiji from Delhi visited the temple and delivered his valuable teachings on Saibaba and other Spiritual matters
SRI SAI SADHAN,
No.42, Sri Sai Nager,
Beside Childrens Park,
Nellore – 524002.
Phone: +91-861-233 1687