Tirupati Slotted Sarva Darshan Tickets Booking:
Darshan Timings: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Daily Tickets Quota: 3750
Slotted Sarva Darshan Ticket counters and Timings.
|Vishnu Nivasam||8||7:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Srinivasam Complex||6||7:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Alipiri Bhudevi Complex||4||7:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
Tirupati Sarva Darshan Tickets Booking:
- Tickets are issued at these counters for the next day Darshan.
- Devotees must carry Photo ID proof to avail Sarva Darshan tickets.
- Reporting time will be printed on the ticket.
- A devotee must pass thru the regular checks at Alipiri Bus station after the check, the devotees are allowed to Tirumala.
- Devotees must report at the entry point at the mentioned time.
- Children under 10 years and Senior citizens above 60 years are not allowed now.
- Thermal Scanning and Hand Sanitizers are available in the Vaikuntam I entrance.
- Devotees should not touch the walls and iron bars in the Q line.
- The devotee will have 5 to 10 secs Darshan time.
Despite repeated calls from Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam, worshipers from different parts of the country come to Tirupati and stay in Tirupati for four or five days to obtain tokens from Sarva Darshan.
In view of this, TTD made the decision to issue Sarva Darshan tickets only until June 26 and a decision will only be made after a review meeting by the TTD authorities on when to issue SSD tokens from June 27.