5 Feburary 2015 Tirumala : In a statement TTD EO Dr D.Samba Siva Rao said, To prevent and help swine flu the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam temple management has taken preventive measures for the pilgrims visiting Tirumala. TTD has set a swine flu ward in Aswini hospital.
On Thursday at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala Dr D.Samba Siva Rao EO TTD briefly explained the media peoples over the swine flu preventive measures taken by TTD.
- Sufficient medicines including anti-viral agents like Tami Flu capsules and N 95 masks kept ready.
- Free masks are available at Aswini Hospital and medical shops in Tirumala, Alipiri and Srivari Mettu foot path routes to distribute to the pilgrims who are suffering from cough and cold.
- At alipiri screening centre for Swine Flu to be set from Feb 6.
- To create awareness among the many devotes flex boards to be erected in any respect the important locations in Tirumala and Swine flu preventive measures scrolling in SVBC
- Masks are distributed to TTD employees also.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Joint Executive Officer Mr. K.S.Sreenivasa Raju, CMO Dr N Vikas were also present at the meet.