Lova Talupulamma Ammavari Temple is located in Nandivampu, Tuni Mandal, East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh. The temple is situated between Tuni and Annavaram. This temple is in a deep forest so the temple will be closed at 6.00 pm. The presiding deity in this temple is Sri Talupulamma Ammavaru. A huge number of pilgrims visit this temple on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Navratri Commences from October 7 in Talupulamma Ammavari Temple.
Dasara Utsavams Lova Talupulamma Temple Schedule:
- October 7 – Sri Bala Tripura Sundari Devi
- October 8 – Sri Gayatri Devi
- October 9 – Sri Lalitha Tripura Sundari Devi
- October 10 – Sri Annapurna Devi
- October 11 – Sri Mahalakshmi Devi
- October 12 – Sri Saraswathi Devi
- October 13 – Sri Durga Devi
- October 14 – Mahisasura Mardini
- October 15 – Sri Rajarajeswari Devi, Semi Puja
Talupulamma Ammavari Temple Timings: 7.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
Shri Talupulamma Temple Address:
Sri Talupulamma Ammavari Temple, Lova,
Andhra Pradesh – 533401.