Hanuman, the incarnation of Lord Shiva, is an ardent devotee of Lord Rama and the purest bachelor god dedicated his whole life in praising the name of Lord Rama. He is also called as Chiranjeevi the eternal.
He is the son of Anjana and Kesari and also is actually the son of Wind God Pawan.
Lord Hanuman should be worshipped by those who are suffering with unknown multiple complex problems, Heart disease or any Black magic sufferers. The Lord bestows the devotees with peace, prosperity, knowledge, firm & sharp mind and protection from all the Navagrahas.
Hanuman Temple to Visit:
Japali Theertham on the Thirumala Hills about 3 km from Balaji Temple is strongly believed as the birth place of Lord Hanuman and the place where his mother Anjana devi performed penance.
Some of other famous ancient temples to visit are:-
Adoni Anjaneya Temple, Andhra Pradesh.
Nallatur Anjaneya Temple 10 km from Nagari town, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
Ardhagiri Veera Anjaneya Temple, Ardha giri, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
Kasapuram Anjaneya Templs near Guntakal of Andhra Pradesh.
Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple, Varanasi, Himachal Pradesh.
Jakhoo Temple, Himachal Pradesh.
Mahavir Mandir, Patna, Bihar.
Shri Hanuman Temple, Jamnagar, Gujarat.
Hanuman Temple, Delhi.
Kashtbhanjan Hanuman Temple, Sarangpur, Gujarat.
Hanumandhara, Chitrakut, Madhya Pradesh.
Salasar Hanuman Temple, Salasar, Rajasthan
Hanuman Mandir, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Hanumangadhi, Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh
Bet Dwarka Hanuman Temple, Gujarat
Balaji Hanuman Temple, Mehendipur, Rajasthan
Karmanghat Hanuman Temple, Telangana
Sri Tadbund Veeranjaneya Swamy temple Secunderabad, Telangana
Namakkal Anjaneyar Temple, Tamil Nadu
Camp Hanuman Temple, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Don’t before worship of lord Hanuman:
* Avoid eating non-veg and drink alcohol wholly or at least on every Tuesday’s and Saturday’s for effective and fast relief from any sort of issues.
* Must lead a righteous life.
* Must lead a bachelor like life during his worship.
How to worship Lord Hanuman:-
# Take a bath in the morning, have a sindhoor (kesariya – orange colour) naama on your fore head.
# Then offer the lord betel leaves maala (garland) or vada maala (garland) or vada in a plates and show dheep dhup aarathi.
# And then recite Hanuman Chaleesha or naama manthra / any bhajans of Lord Rama.
# The pooja has to be done daily or every Tuesday’s and Saturday’s and visit temple.
# Light a lamp with sesame oil daily or at least on every Saturday to please Lord Hanuman and even Shani Deva. If Lord Hanuman gets pleased for your prayers then Lord Shani won’t create obstacles or withstand from being malefic.
# On every Saturday’s take a bath with sesame oil/seeds on the head and visit Hanuman temple and offer some sesame seeds, sugar and red gram (pigeon pea). Doing this for 11 weeks, you will see a real change in your problems.
# Best way to mesmerise the Lord is just by chanting the naama or any Bhajans of Lord Rama.
# It is strongly believed that wherever bhajans of Lord Rama is conducted, Lord Hanuman make his presence there.
Benefits of Worship of Lord Hanuman:
1) Chanting naama or praying of Lord Hanuman on regular basis makes one to stay disciplined, learns how to overcome ones troubles, problems, obstacles etc that helps to achieve greater heights in life and career.
2) For those who have problem such as Heart, Psychological (fear, anxiety or any mental stress), family issues, Conjugal Life issues and career issues can worship Lord Hanuman by recite Hanuman chalisa as many times as possible in a day.
3) Chanting of hanuman chalisa increased your confidence and also gives peace of mind.
4) Hanuman’s prayers will help you overcome negative attitude and induce courage.
5) If you are suffering from any debt and facing problems to repay or if you have money recovery issues, then hanuman prayers are the best solutions.
6) Lord is believed that helps one who failed in love life when prayed the lord regular basis chanting Hanuman chaleesha or bhajans.
7) Also helps overcome those thoughts of infatuation, bad habits, adultery, laziness, fickle mindedness to have a pleasant mind finally.
8) Praying hanuman is beneficial during shani dasha. It is quite safer to worship than go for any stone suggested by any astrologer.