Lord Surya Bhagawan Stotram – Aditya Hridayam lyrics in Kannada:
ತತೋ ಯುದ್ಧ ಪರಿಶ್ರಾಂತಂ ಸಮರೇ ಚಿಂತಯಾ ಸ್ಥಿತಮ್ |
ರಾವಣಂ ಚಾಗ್ರತೋ ದೃಷ್ಟ್ವಾ ಯುದ್ಧಾಯ ಸಮುಪಸ್ಥಿತಮ್ || 1 ||
ದೈವತೈಶ್ಚ ಸಮಾಗಮ್ಯ ದ್ರಷ್ಟುಮಭ್ಯಾಗತೋ ರಣಮ್ |
ಉಪಗಮ್ಯಾ ಬ್ರವೀದ್ರಾಮಮ್ ಅಗಸ್ತ್ಯೋ ಭಗವಾನ್ ಋಷಿಃ || 2 ||
ರಾಮ ರಾಮ ಮಹಾಬಾಹೋ ಶೃಣು ಗುಹ್ಯಂ ಸನಾತನಮ್ |
ಯೇನ ಸರ್ವಾನರೀನ್ ವತ್ಸ ಸಮರೇ ವಿಜಯಿಷ್ಯಸಿ || 3 ||
ಆದಿತ್ಯ ಹೃದಯಂ ಪುಣ್ಯಂ ಸರ್ವಶತ್ರು ವಿನಾಶನಮ್ |
ಜಯಾವಹಂ ಜಪೇನ್ನಿತ್ಯಮ್ ಅಕ್ಷಯ್ಯಂ ಪರಮಂ ಶಿವಮ್ || 4 ||
ಸರ್ವಮಂಗಳ ಮಾಂಗಳ್ಯಂ ಸರ್ವ ಪಾಪ ಪ್ರಣಾಶನಮ್ |
ಚಿಂತಾಶೋಕ ಪ್ರಶಮನಮ್ ಆಯುರ್ವರ್ಧನ ಮುತ್ತಮಮ್ || 5 ||
ರಶ್ಮಿಮಂತಂ ಸಮುದ್ಯಂತಂ ದೇವಾಸುರ ನಮಸ್ಕೃತಮ್ |
ಪೂಜಯಸ್ವ ವಿವಸ್ವಂತಂ ಭಾಸ್ಕರಂ ಭುವನೇಶ್ವರಮ್ || 6 ||
ಸರ್ವದೇವಾತ್ಮಕೋ ಹ್ಯೇಷ ತೇಜಸ್ವೀ ರಶ್ಮಿಭಾವನಃ |
ಏಷ ದೇವಾಸುರ ಗಣಾನ್ ಲೋಕಾನ್ ಪಾತಿ ಗಭಸ್ತಿಭಿಃ || 7 ||
ಏಷ ಬ್ರಹ್ಮಾ ಚ ವಿಷ್ಣುಶ್ಚ ಶಿವಃ ಸ್ಕಂದಃ ಪ್ರಜಾಪತಿಃ |
ಮಹೇಂದ್ರೋ ಧನದಃ ಕಾಲೋ ಯಮಃ ಸೋಮೋ ಹ್ಯಪಾಂ ಪತಿಃ || 8 ||
ಪಿತರೋ ವಸವಃ ಸಾಧ್ಯಾ ಹ್ಯಶ್ವಿನೌ ಮರುತೋ ಮನುಃ |
ವಾಯುರ್ವಹ್ನಿಃ ಪ್ರಜಾಪ್ರಾಣಃ ಋತುಕರ್ತಾ ಪ್ರಭಾಕರಃ || 9 ||
ಆದಿತ್ಯಃ ಸವಿತಾ ಸೂರ್ಯಃ ಖಗಃ ಪೂಷಾ ಗಭಸ್ತಿಮಾನ್ |
ಸುವರ್ಣಸದೃಶೋ ಭಾನುಃ ಹಿರಣ್ಯರೇತಾ ದಿವಾಕರಃ || 10 ||
ಹರಿದಶ್ವಃ ಸಹಸ್ರಾರ್ಚಿಃ ಸಪ್ತಸಪ್ತಿ-ರ್ಮರೀಚಿಮಾನ್ |
ತಿಮಿರೋನ್ಮಥನಃ ಶಂಭುಃ ತ್ವಷ್ಟಾ ಮಾರ್ತಾಂಡಕೋஉಂಶುಮಾನ್ || 11 ||
ಹಿರಣ್ಯಗರ್ಭಃ ಶಿಶಿರಃ ತಪನೋ ಭಾಸ್ಕರೋ ರವಿಃ |
ಅಗ್ನಿಗರ್ಭೋஉದಿತೇಃ ಪುತ್ರಃ ಶಂಖಃ ಶಿಶಿರನಾಶನಃ || 12 ||
ವ್ಯೋಮನಾಥ ಸ್ತಮೋಭೇದೀ ಋಗ್ಯಜುಃಸಾಮ-ಪಾರಗಃ |
ಘನಾವೃಷ್ಟಿ ರಪಾಂ ಮಿತ್ರೋ ವಿಂಧ್ಯವೀಥೀ ಪ್ಲವಂಗಮಃ || 13 ||
ಆತಪೀ ಮಂಡಲೀ ಮೃತ್ಯುಃ ಪಿಂಗಳಃ ಸರ್ವತಾಪನಃ |
ಕವಿರ್ವಿಶ್ವೋ ಮಹಾತೇಜಾ ರಕ್ತಃ ಸರ್ವಭವೋದ್ಭವಃ || 14 ||
ನಕ್ಷತ್ರ ಗ್ರಹ ತಾರಾಣಾಮ್ ಅಧಿಪೋ ವಿಶ್ವಭಾವನಃ |
ತೇಜಸಾಮಪಿ ತೇಜಸ್ವೀ ದ್ವಾದಶಾತ್ಮನ್-ನಮೋஉಸ್ತು ತೇ || 15 ||
ನಮಃ ಪೂರ್ವಾಯ ಗಿರಯೇ ಪಶ್ಚಿಮಾಯಾದ್ರಯೇ ನಮಃ |
ಜ್ಯೋತಿರ್ಗಣಾನಾಂ ಪತಯೇ ದಿನಾಧಿಪತಯೇ ನಮಃ || 16 ||
ಜಯಾಯ ಜಯಭದ್ರಾಯ ಹರ್ಯಶ್ವಾಯ ನಮೋ ನಮಃ |
ನಮೋ ನಮಃ ಸಹಸ್ರಾಂಶೋ ಆದಿತ್ಯಾಯ ನಮೋ ನಮಃ || 17 ||
ನಮ ಉಗ್ರಾಯ ವೀರಾಯ ಸಾರಂಗಾಯ ನಮೋ ನಮಃ |
ನಮಃ ಪದ್ಮಪ್ರಬೋಧಾಯ ಮಾರ್ತಾಂಡಾಯ ನಮೋ ನಮಃ || 18 ||
ಬ್ರಹ್ಮೇಶಾನಾಚ್ಯುತೇಶಾಯ ಸೂರ್ಯಾಯಾದಿತ್ಯ-ವರ್ಚಸೇ |
ಭಾಸ್ವತೇ ಸರ್ವಭಕ್ಷಾಯ ರೌದ್ರಾಯ ವಪುಷೇ ನಮಃ || 19 ||
ತಮೋಘ್ನಾಯ ಹಿಮಘ್ನಾಯ ಶತ್ರುಘ್ನಾಯಾ ಮಿತಾತ್ಮನೇ |
ಕೃತಘ್ನಘ್ನಾಯ ದೇವಾಯ ಜ್ಯೋತಿಷಾಂ ಪತಯೇ ನಮಃ || 20 ||
ತಪ್ತ ಚಾಮೀಕರಾಭಾಯ ವಹ್ನಯೇ ವಿಶ್ವಕರ್ಮಣೇ |
ನಮಸ್ತಮೋஉಭಿ ನಿಘ್ನಾಯ ರುಚಯೇ ಲೋಕಸಾಕ್ಷಿಣೇ || 21 ||
ನಾಶಯತ್ಯೇಷ ವೈ ಭೂತಂ ತದೇವ ಸೃಜತಿ ಪ್ರಭುಃ |
ಪಾಯತ್ಯೇಷ ತಪತ್ಯೇಷ ವರ್ಷತ್ಯೇಷ ಗಭಸ್ತಿಭಿಃ || 22 ||
ಏಷ ಸುಪ್ತೇಷು ಜಾಗರ್ತಿ ಭೂತೇಷು ಪರಿನಿಷ್ಠಿತಃ |
ಏಷ ಏವಾಗ್ನಿಹೋತ್ರಂ ಚ ಫಲಂ ಚೈವಾಗ್ನಿ ಹೋತ್ರಿಣಾಮ್ || 23 ||
ವೇದಾಶ್ಚ ಕ್ರತವಶ್ಚೈವ ಕ್ರತೂನಾಂ ಫಲಮೇವ ಚ |
ಯಾನಿ ಕೃತ್ಯಾನಿ ಲೋಕೇಷು ಸರ್ವ ಏಷ ರವಿಃ ಪ್ರಭುಃ || 24 ||
ಏನ ಮಾಪತ್ಸು ಕೃಚ್ಛ್ರೇಷು ಕಾಂತಾರೇಷು ಭಯೇಷು ಚ |
ಕೀರ್ತಯನ್ ಪುರುಷಃ ಕಶ್ಚಿನ್-ನಾವಶೀದತಿ ರಾಘವ || 25 ||
ಪೂಜಯಸ್ವೈನ ಮೇಕಾಗ್ರೋ ದೇವದೇವಂ ಜಗತ್ಪತಿಮ್ |
ಏತತ್ ತ್ರಿಗುಣಿತಂ ಜಪ್ತ್ವಾ ಯುದ್ಧೇಷು ವಿಜಯಿಷ್ಯಸಿ || 26 ||
ಅಸ್ಮಿನ್ ಕ್ಷಣೇ ಮಹಾಬಾಹೋ ರಾವಣಂ ತ್ವಂ ವಧಿಷ್ಯಸಿ |
ಏವಮುಕ್ತ್ವಾ ತದಾಗಸ್ತ್ಯೋ ಜಗಾಮ ಚ ಯಥಾಗತಮ್ || 27 ||
ಏತಚ್ಛ್ರುತ್ವಾ ಮಹಾತೇಜಾಃ ನಷ್ಟಶೋಕೋஉಭವತ್-ತದಾ |
ಧಾರಯಾಮಾಸ ಸುಪ್ರೀತೋ ರಾಘವಃ ಪ್ರಯತಾತ್ಮವಾನ್ || 28 ||
ಆದಿತ್ಯಂ ಪ್ರೇಕ್ಷ್ಯ ಜಪ್ತ್ವಾ ತು ಪರಂ ಹರ್ಷಮವಾಪ್ತವಾನ್ |
ತ್ರಿರಾಚಮ್ಯ ಶುಚಿರ್ಭೂತ್ವಾ ಧನುರಾದಾಯ ವೀರ್ಯವಾನ್ || 29 ||
ರಾವಣಂ ಪ್ರೇಕ್ಷ್ಯ ಹೃಷ್ಟಾತ್ಮಾ ಯುದ್ಧಾಯ ಸಮುಪಾಗಮತ್ |
ಸರ್ವಯತ್ನೇನ ಮಹತಾ ವಧೇ ತಸ್ಯ ಧೃತೋஉಭವತ್ || 30 ||
ಅಧ ರವಿರವದನ್-ನಿರೀಕ್ಷ್ಯ ರಾಮಂ ಮುದಿತಮನಾಃ ಪರಮಂ ಪ್ರಹೃಷ್ಯಮಾಣಃ |
ನಿಶಿಚರಪತಿ ಸಂಕ್ಷಯಂ ವಿದಿತ್ವಾ ಸುರಗಣ ಮಧ್ಯಗತೋ ವಚಸ್ತ್ವರೇತಿ || 31 ||
ಇತ್ಯಾರ್ಷೇ ಶ್ರೀಮದ್ರಾಮಾಯಣೇ ವಾಲ್ಮಿಕೀಯೇ ಆದಿಕಾವ್ಯೇ ಯುದ್ದಕಾಂಡೇ ಪಂಚಾಧಿಕ ಶತತಮ ಸರ್ಗಃ ||
Lord Surya Bhagawan Stotram – Aditya Hridayam lyrics in English:
Tato yuddha parishraantam samare chintayaa sthitam
Raavanam chaagrato drishtvaa yuddhaaya samupasthitam
Daivataishcha samaagamya drashtu mabhyaagato ranam
Upaagamyaabraveed ramam agastyo bhagavaan rishih
Rama Rama mahaa baaho shrunu guhyam sanaatanam
Yena sarvaanareen vatsa samare vijayishyasi
Aaditya Hridayam punyam sarva shatru vinaashanam
Jayaavaham japennityam akshayyam paramam shivam
Sarva mangala maangalyam sarva paapa pranaashanam
Chintaa shoka prashamanam ayur vardhanamuttamam
Rashmi mantam samudyantam devaasura namaskritam
Poojayasva vivasvantam bhaaskaram bhuvaneshvaram
Sarva devaatmako hyesha tejasvee rashmi bhaavanah
Esha devaasura ganaan lokaan paati gabhastibhih
Esha brahmaa cha vishnuscha shivah skandah prajaapatih
Mahendro dhanadah kaalo yamassomo hyappam patih
Pitaro vasavassaadhyaa hyashvinou maruto manuh
Vaayur vahnih prajaah praana ritukartaa prabhaakarah
Aadityassavitaa sooryah khagah pooshaa gabhastimaan
Suvarna sadrisho bhaanur hiranyaretaa divaakarah
Haridashwah sahasraarchih sapta saptir mareechimaan
Timironmathanah shambhuh stvashtaa maartanda amshumaan
Vyoma naathah stamo bhedee rig yajussaama paaragah
Ghana vrishti rapaam mitro vindhya veethee plavagamah
Aatapee mandalee mrityuh pingalah sarva taapanah
Kavir vishwo mahaa tejaa raktassarva bhavod bhavah
Nakshatra graha taaraanaam adhipo vishva bhaavanah
Tejasaamapi tejasvee dvaadashaatman namostute
Namah poorvaaya giraye paschimaayaadraye namah
Jyotirganaanaam pataye dinaadhipataye namah
Jayaaya jaya bhadraaya haryashvaaya namo namah
Namo namah sahasraamsho aadityaaya namo namah
Nama ugraaya veeraaya saarangaaya namo namah
Namah padma prabodhaaya maartaandaaya namo namah
Brahmeshaanaachyuteshaaya sooryaayaaditya varchase
Bhaasvate sarva bhakshaaya roudraaya vapushe namah
Tamoghnaaya himaghnaaya shatrughnaaya mitaatmane
Kritaghaghnaaya devaaya jyotishaam pataye namah
Tapta chaameekaraabhaaya vahnaye vishwa karmane
Namastamobhi nighnaaya ruchaye loka saakshine
Naashayatyesha vai bhootam tadeva srijati prabhuh
Paayatyesha tapatyesha varshatyesha gabhastibhih
Esha supteshu jaagarti bhooteshu pari nishthitah
Esha chaivaagni hotrancha phalam chivaagni hotrinaam
Vedaashcha kratavashchaiva kratoonaam phalameva cha
Yaani krityaani lokeshu sarva esha ravih prabhuh
Enam aapatsu krichchreshu kaantaareshu bhayeshu cha
Keertayan purushah kashchin naavaseedati raaghava
Poojayasvaina mekaagro deva devam jagatpatim
Etat trigunitam japtvaa yuddheshu vijayishyasi
Asmin kshane mahaa baaho raavanam tvam vadhishyasi
Evamuktvaa tadaagastyo jagaama cha yathaagatam
Etachchrutvaa mahaa tejaa nashta shoko bhavattadaa
Dhaarayaamaasa supreeto raghavah prayataatmavaan
Aadityam prekshya japtvaa tu param harshamavaaptavaan
Triraachamya shuchir bhootvaa dhanu raadaaya veeryavaan
Raavanam prekshya hirshtaatmaa yuddhaaya samupaagamat
Sarva yatnena mahataa vadhe tasya dhrito bhavat
Atha ravi ravadannirikshya raamam
mudita manaah paramam prahrishyamaanah
Nishi chara pati samkshayam viditvaa
suragana madhyagato vachastvareti
Lord Surya Bhagawan Stotram – Aditya Hridayam Meaning:
1) When Rama was exhausted in battle field standing with greater sorrow and deep thought to fight against Ravana who was duly prepared for the battle, Agastya observed that.
2)Agastya who was with other Gods approaches Rama and says as follows.
3)Sage Agastya approached Rama and spoke as follows: dear Rama there is a solution for your worry which is a perennial secret, by reciting it you would be victorious in this war.
4) This is the holy hymn Aditya Hrudayam which destroys all enemies and brings you victory and permanent happiness by chanting it always.
5) This supreme prayer of Sun God always gives happiness, destroys all sins, worries and increase the longevity of life.
6) Worship the Sun God, the ruler of the worlds and lord of the universe, who is worshipped by devas and asuras and who is worshipped by every one of the universe.
7) He has within him all the devas and He is the brightest among the bright, He is self-luminous and sustains all worlds of Devas and Asuras with his rays.
8) He is pervading in all viz., Brahma (the creator), Visnu (the Sustainer), Shiva (the destroyer), Skanda (the son of Siva), Prajapati (progenitor of human race), the mighty Indra (lord of senses), Kubera (the God of prosperity), Kala (eternal time), Yama (the Lord of death), Soma (the moon god that nourishes), and Varuna (God of rain).
9) He is the manes (ancestors); He is the eight Vasus viz., Anala, Anila, Soma, Ahas, Dhara, Dhruva, Pratyoosha and Prabhasa. He is the God Sadhya, Ashwini devatas (Gods of health). He is the maruths who are responsible for breeze, He is the wind God, He is the fire God, and he is the Manu, Vayu (the wind God), Agni (the fire God), Prana (the Life breath of all beings), the maker of six seasons and the giver of light.
10) He is the son of Adithi, Savitha (bright), Soorya (supreme light), Khaga (bird, travels on the sky,), feeds the world by rain, gabhastiman (possessed of rays) Golden colored (beautiful, wise), always shining, he is the creator, day starts with him.
Aditya – son of Aditi, one who attract all towards Him
Savitha – one who rule the world, controller of the world
Soorya – one who encourages all, active
Khaga – one who moves in space (bird)
Poosha – one who protects all worlds
Gabhastiman – one who has bright rays
Suvarnasadrisha – golden colored
Bhanu – pervaded in all
Swarnareta – radiant round shaped like golden egg
Diwakara – one who is reason for bright day.
11) He has green horses (green is a symbol of victory). He has thousands of rays (infinite), he is dispeller of darkness. He has seven horses (symbol of seven lokas). He removes sufferings and gives a pleasant life. He pervades all with immeasurable amount of rays.
Haridashwa – one whose chariot is dragged by green horses
Sahasrarchi – one who has thousands of rays (infinite)
Saptasapti – one whose horses are seven (represents seven Lokas)
Marichiman – whose body radiates rays
Timironmatana – dispeller of darkness
Shambhu – one who gives contentment
Twastha – one who removes sorrow and gives elation
Martanda – one who comes from annihilated creation and again creates
Amshuman – vastness, pervaded in all.
12) He is golden source (knowledge, prosperity). He who cools down world from his rain (minds of devotees). He who bestows heat. He is the illuminator (source of light). He who is praised by everyone. He who has fire within himself. He who is the son of Adhithi and Kashyapa. He who merges at night and become cool, destroyer of the cold, snow and fog.
Hiranyagarbha – one who has powers of Brahman, prosperity and who is wise (Jnani)
Sishira – one who makes cold by rain produced by him
Tapana – one who generates heat
Bhaskara – one who gives light (Jnana)
Ravi – one who is praised by everyone
Agnigharbha – one who has
Aditeputra – son of Aditi and Kashyapa Maharshi
Shankha – one who become cool when he sets
Shisiranashana – one who melts snow, fog and cold
13) He is the lord of the space and ruler of the sky, dispeller of darkness, master of the three Vedas viz., Rig, Yajur and Sama vedas, he is the reason for heavy rain, and friend of the water God (Varuna), He swiftly courses in the direction South of Vindhya-mountains and sports in the Brahma Nadi (in daxinayana he travels swiftly like monkey.
Yomanatha – one who is the lord of space and the ruler of sky
Tamobedhi – dispeller of darkness
RigYajuSamaparagha – one who mastered Three Vedas viz., Rig, Yajur and Samaveda
Ghanavrusthi – one who is the reason for heavy rain
Apam-mitra – one who is friend of Rain God
Vindhyavithiplavangamaha – one who swiftly courses in the direction South of Vindhya-mountains like monkey
14) He is a producer of heat, his form is circular, he is the death of foes, he is yellow colored, he gives heat to all things, he is greater brilliance, shining with great radience and expert in knowledge, pervades in whole universe, is dear to everyone, sustaining the universe and all actions.
Atapi – one who is the creator for heat
Mandali – round shaped
Mrithyu – death for enemies
Pingala – yellow colored
Sarvatapana – one who makes heat to all things
Kavi – greater brilliance
Vishwa – pervaded in whole universe
Mahateja – Shining with great radiance
Raktha – one who is dear to everyone
Sarvabhavodbhava – creator of all things
15) Salutations to him who is the Lord of stars, planets and zodiac, and the origin of everything in the universe. Salutations to Aditya who appears in twelve forms viz., Indra, Dhata, Bhaga, Pooshana, Mitra, Aryama, Archi, Vivaswan, Twastru, Savitha, Varuna and Vishnu (in the shape of twelve months of the year.
16) Salutations to the Lord who rises from the mounts of east and sets on mounts of west, Salutations to the Lord of the stellar bodies and to the Lord of daylight.
17) Pray him who has green horses and the bestower of victory, auspiciousness and prosperity. He has thousand rays and who has power to attract all towards him.
Jaya – one who brings victory
Jayabhadra – one who gives auspiciousness and prosperity
Haryashwa – one who is carried by Green horses
Sahasramsha – one who has infinite rays
Aditya – son of Aditi, one who attracts all towards Him.
18) Salutations to him who is terrible and fierce one to the sinners, to him who is the hero (controlled senses); one who travels fast, Salutations to the one whose appearance makes the lotus blossom. Salutations to the son of Mrukanda Maharshi.
Ugra – terrible for enemies
Veera – brave (powerful)
Saranga – one who runs swiftly
Padmaprabodha – one whose appearance makes the lotus blossom
Martanda – after that annihilation of the creation one who is able to create it again
19) Salutation to Him who is the inspiration to Trimurtis (Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesha) and inspiration to all creatures, salutation to who is fierce like Rudra at the end of the creation
20) Salutations to the dispeller of the darkness (ignorance) and cold (snow), who is fearful to bad people, Salutations also to the annihilator of the ungrateful and to the Lord of all the stellar bodies, who is the first amongst all the lights of the Universe.
Tamoghna – dispeller of the darkness (ignorance)
Himaghna – one who is the reason for melting snow
Shatrugna – one who punishes ungrateful people
Amitatmane – one who has enormous will power
Krithagna – annihilator of the ungrateful people
Jyotishampati – lord of the all stellar things
Deva – one whose form is illuminating.
21) Salutations to Him, Who is the color of molten gold and the form of fire, one who burns all, dispeller of darkness, adorable from all and Salutations to Vishvakarma the architect of the universe, the cause of all activity and creation in the world, yet beyond the world.
Taptachamikarabha – whose color is like molten gold
Vahnaye – one who burns all
Vishwakarma – one who is the reason for all actions
Tamobhinighna – dispeller of darkness
Ravi – one who is adored by all
Lokasakshine – one who is witnessed to all
22) Salutation to the Sun God who is able to destroyer all with his rays and then create them again, he can be the producer of rain and also a showered of wisdom as well.
23) The lord Sun God is always awake and abides in the heart of all beings and awake them, he is only the sacrifice and fruit of the sacrifice performed by Yajna.
24) Behind the all Vedas, Yagas and fruits of all yagas and results of all actions of the world is Sun God only, he is the omnipresent.
25) Oh Raghava, one who chant this prayer in any critical situation viz., physical, mental and spiritual, for sure he will over come of it and always he is blessed.
26) Do worship Adity by chanting this prayer with even minded. If you chant three times for sure you will be the conquer of this battle.
27) Agastya Maharshi says to Rama that “you would kill Ravana within a moment,” and left that battlefield, Agastya had come to Rama to teach this holy hymn of Son God. With the grace of Gods he encourages Rama with his meditation power.
28) Hearing the holy words of Agasthya with even minded Rama became rejuvenated and came out of momentary fearful situation; his clouds of worry got dispelled, with enthusiastically started chanting the prayer of Son God.
29) Himself being purified concentrated on Sun God; Rama recited the prayer thrice with achamana (sipping water) then thrilled and lifted his holy bow.
30) Rama facing Ravana with the greater spirit who was coming to fight with his all effort determined to kill Ravana.
31) Then Aditya surrounded with all Gods appears and blesses Rama with great mental and physical strength and ordered to kill Ravana