Eguva Ahobilam opens from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Diguva Ahobilam opens from 6:30 am to 8:00 pm. One-hour lunch gap is there with all temples in Ahobilam.
Ahobilam Temple Darshan Timings
- Diguva / Lower Ahobilam: 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Eguva / Upper Ahobilam: 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Remaining Ahobilam Temples Timings: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.50 for one person.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 10 to 15 mins during weekdays. 20 to 30 mins during weekends and 30 to 45 mins during festival days.
It is said that one must visit all 9 Narasimha Temples after Sunrise and before Sunset.
During the Rainy season, the paths will be covered with water flow ie from August and September.
The Nomenclature of the Nine Narasimhas are:
- Sri Ahobila Narasimha – Jupiter.
- Sri Malola Narasimha – Venus.
- Sri Krota Narasimha – Rahu.
- Sri Jwala Narasimha – Mars.
- Sri Karanja Narasimha – Moon.
- Sri Pavana Narasimha – Mercury.
- Sri Bhargava Narasimha – Sun.
- Sri Chatravata Narasimha – Ketu.
- Sri Yogananda Narasimha – Saturn.