Mamidikuduru Temple Timings: 5.00 am to 12.00 Noon and 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm.
Sri Bala Balaji Swamy Temple is located on the holy river banks Vynateya in Appanapalli village, Mamidikuduru Mandal, East Godavari District. Appanapalli is nearly 35 kms from Amalapuram. This famous temple is surrounded by Godavari river on 3 sides the other side is covered by Bay of Bengal. Sri Bala Balaji Temple is also known as second Tirupathi of Konaseema. Lord Bala Balaji is the precising deity in this temple. The wide spread paddy fields, coconut trees, Mango trees and Jack friut trees increases the temple beauty.
Sri Bala Balaji Swamy Temple Darsanam Timings:
1) 5:00 am to 5:30 am : Suprabhatam
2) 5:30 am to 6:30 am : Balabhogam (Nivedhana), Homam Baliharana
3) 6:00 am to 9:00 am : Panchanga Sravanam, Vedha parayanam
4) 6:00 am to 6:45 am : Mangalasanam
5) 7:00 am to 11:45 am : Darshanam
6) 11:45 am to 12:00 pm : Mahanivedhanam
7) 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm : Viramam
8) 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm : Darshanam
9) 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm : Vedha Parayanam
10) 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm : Sevakalam, Mahadasheervachanam
11) 6:30 pm to 7:15 pm : Darshanam
12) 7:15 pm to 7:30 pm : Sayamkala Nivedhana
13) 7:30 pm to 7:45 pm : Sayamala Homam Baliharana
14) 7:45 pm to 8:00 pm : Darshanam / Pavalimpu Seva / Ekantha Seva
15) Every Friday 7:00 am to 9:00 am : Panchamrut Abhishekam And Darshanam
Sri Bala Balaji Swamy Temple Seva Details:
Sasvatha Poojas and Ticket Price:
1) Sasvatha Usha Kaalarchana : Rs.500.00
2) Sasvatha Aashtotaram (once in a year) : Rs.1,000.00
3) Sasvatha Sahasra namarchana(once in year) : Rs.2,000.00
4) Sasvatha Laksha Kumkuma Pooja (on Vijayadasami) : Rs.2,000.00
5) Sasvatha Laksha tulasi Pooja (on kartheeka suddha ekadasi) : Rs.2,000.00
6) Sasvatha Laksha Chamanthi pooja (on Mukooti Ekadasi) : Rs.2,000.00
7) Sasvatha Panchamrutha Abhishekam : RS 5000.00
8) Sasvatha Kalyanam (on tiru Kalyana mahotsavam) : RS 7,000.00
Pooja and Ticket Price:
1) Vesishta Darshanam : Rs.5.00
2) Seegra darshanam [Harathi] : Rs.20.00
3) Aashtotara Namarchana : Rs.25.00
4) Aastotara Kumkumarchana : Rs.25.00
5) Abhishekam : Rs.50.00
6) Sahasra Namarchana : Rs.50.00
7) Kumkuma Sahasra Namarchana : Rs.50.00
8) Annaprasannam : Rs.116.00
9) Namakaranam : Rs.116.00
10) Upanayanam : Rs.300.00
11) Marriage : Rs.500.00
12) Laksha Kumkuma Pooja (on Vijayadasami) : Rs.150.00
13) Laksha tulasi Pooja (on kartheeka suddha ekadasi) : Rs.150.00
14) Laksha Chamanthi pooja (on Mukooti Ekadasi) : Rs.150.00
15) Nitya kalyanam : Rs.1000.00
Sri Bala Balaji Swamy Temple Vehicle / Vaahana Pooja:
Two wheelers: Rs.50.00
Three / Four wheelers: Rs.100.00
Every Saturday Ksheera Prasadam.
every Friday Chakkara Pongali and Pulihora.
Laddu Prasadam 90 gms : Rs.10.00.
The Temple provides Anna prasadam with Pulihora and Boore in Nithya Annadanam scheme from 9.00 am to 11.00 pm every day.
Bank Accounts Details for poojas:
A/c No. 18190100000070 Bank of Baroda, Appanapalli.
A/c No.11367683283, State Bank of India, Jaggannapeta.
A/c No. 11204668432, State Bank of India, Razole.
A/c No. 62180124030, State Bank of Hyderabad, Tatipaka.
A/c No. 1377, DCCB Bank, Tatipaka.
Kalyanamahotsavams from Jyestha Suddha Dasami to Jystha Chaturdasi in June month.
Mukkoti Ekadasi, Uttaradwara Dharshanam.
Laksha Kumkuma pooja on Vijayadasami to Padmavathi Ammavaru and Semi pooja in the evening.
Laksha Tulasi pooja to Swamyvaru on Karteeka suddha Ekadasi.
Laksha Chamanti pooja to Andal Ammavaru on the day of ‘Bhogi’ in the month of January every year.
Guest House available near the Appanapalli Sri Bala Balaji Swamy Temple and Free Meals also provided to devotees. Phone No:08862-239562
Appanapalli Sri Balaji Temple Address:
Sri Bala Balaji Swamy Temple,
Andhara Pradesh – 533247