There are numerous temples dedicated to Bhagwan Sri Krishna spread all over India. Number of temples in North India is more than number of temples in South India. For instance, Vrindavan city in Northern India has almost 5000 temples that are ancient and modern. Of these only a few are selectively famous and significant. Lakhs of devotees visit these temples every year to have darshan of their beloved Bal Gopal. Most of these temples are very powerful and highly regarded by Hindus. Also, these temples help in promoting the flourishing Hindu religion, culture, and philosophy.
Famous Krishna Temples:
1) Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir, Mathura.
2) Banke Bihari Mandir, Vrindavan.
3) Guruvayur Temple, Kerala.
4) Udupi Sri Krishna Temple, Karnataka.
5) Srinath Temple, Rajasthan.
6) Dwarkadhish Temple, Gujarat.