Generally, Besan Ladoo is prepared using sugar, but with Jaggery also it can be prepared. So today, let us see how to make Sugar free Besan Ladoo. The below Ingredients are for 7 laddus, if you want to prepare more laddus to increase the Ingredients accordingly.
Also Read – Besan Ladoo with Sugar Recipe
Besan Laddoo Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Besan / Chickpea Flour
- 2-3 Tablespoons Rava/Sooji/Semolina
- 1/4 Cup ghee/ Clarified Butter
- 1/2 Cup Grated Jaggery
- Few Golden Raisins(Optional)
Besan Ladoo Preparation Method:
- Roast Besan and semolina on a nonstick skillet on a medium heat using ghee till it is fragrant. Make sure it doesn’t burn. Will take around 7-8 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and add jaggery, mix and let it melt completely. Switch off the flame.
- Take the mixture on a plate and let it cool for 5 minutes but make sure that the mixture doesn’t come to room temperature.
- Grease your palm with ghee and shape up the Ladoos, pressing raisin to each.
- Serve and store the remaining in the airtight container.