The Kharghar ISKCON Temple, also known as Sri Sri Radha Madanmohan Mandir, is a Hindu temple located in the serene surroundings of Kharghar in Navi Mumbai. The temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna and his consort Radha, and is a popular pilgrimage site for devotees of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON).
The ISKCON Temple is a magnificent structure built in the traditional Indian architectural style. The temple’s main entrance is adorned with intricate carvings of Lord Krishna and his devotees, and its inner sanctum houses a beautiful idol of Lord Krishna and Radha.
The temple’s halls and prayer rooms are decorated with paintings and murals depicting scenes from the life of Lord Krishna. The temple also has a gift shop where devotees can purchase spiritual books, CDs, and other items related to Lord Krishna.
Temple Sub Dieties
- SRI SRI RADHA MADAN MOHANJI
- SRI SRI SITA RAM LAXMAN & BHAKTA HANUMANJI
- SRI SRI GAURANGA MAHAPRABHU & NITYANANDA PRABHU
- SRI SRI VITTHAL RUKMINIJI TEMPLE
- SRI SRI PRAHLAD NARSIMHA TEMPLE
History of Kharghar ISKCON Temple
The Kharghar ISKCON Temple was inaugurated on May 11, 2010, by H.H. Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj, a senior leader of ISKCON. The temple was built to serve as a spiritual oasis in the bustling city of Navi Mumbai, and as a center for promoting the teachings of Lord Krishna.
Timings and Activities at Mumbai ISKCON Temple
The ISKCON Temple is open to visitors every day of the week from 4:30 AM to 8:30 PM. The temple hosts a number of activities and events throughout the year, including daily prayers, kirtans, and bhajans.
The temple also offers a range of services for devotees, including free prasadam (sanctified food), spiritual counseling, and guidance on various spiritual practices. Additionally, the temple runs a variety of programs for children and youth, aimed at instilling in them the values of love, compassion, and devotion.
- Mangal Aarati: Daily @ 04:30 AM
- Lord Narasimha Prayers: Daily @ 04:55 AM
- Morning Tulasi Aarati: Daily @ 05:00 AM
- Mantra Meditation: Daily @ 05:15 AM
- Sringar Darshan: Daily @ 07:15 AM
- Guru Pooja: Daily @ 07:25 AM
- Morning Bhagavatam Pravachan: Daily @ 08:00 AM
- Rajbhog Aarati: Daily @ 12:30 PM
- Uttapana Aarati: Daily @ 04:15 PM
- Evening Tulasi Aarati:
- Sandhya Aarati: Daily @ 07:00 PM
- Evening caitanya caritamrita reading: Daily @ 07:45 PM
- Shayana Aarati: Daily @ 08:30 PM
Kharghar ISKCON Temple Address:
Sri Sri Radharasabihari Temple
Plot No. 2,
Hare Krishna Land,
Opp. Golf Course,
Maharashtra – 410210.